‘Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty’ Season 2 Thread | HBO

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man I was sleeping on this show. We watched the first episode last year but didn’t go any further. Started back last week with the wife and we flew through the first season and now caught up on the second.

Is this the best basketball series? I can’t think of many to begin with. I also wanna check out the audiobook it’s based on.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Man I was sleeping on this show. We watched the first episode last year but didn’t go any further. Started back last week with the wife and we flew through the first season and now caught up on the second.

Is this the best basketball series? I can’t think of many to begin with. I also wanna check out the audiobook it’s based on.

As a sports dramady this shyt is unprecedented IMO

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Random, but one thing that's funny is how fickle media and fans can be. Magic gets killed for that shot against Houston that he airballed at the end of the game on a play called for Kareem. He's labeled as selfish and a prima donna. Then you look at the baby hook in 87. Same exact circumstance. A play called for Kareem. Magic looks him off and goes one on one. Only difference being he hit the shot this time and now it's a testament to Magic's greatness.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Random, but one thing that's funny is how fickle media and fans can be. Magic gets killed for that shot against Houston that he airballed at the end of the game on a play called for Kareem. He's labeled as selfish and a prima donna. Then you look at the baby hook in 87. Same exact circumstance. A play called for Kareem. Magic looks him off and goes one on one. Only difference being he hit the shot this time and now it's a testament to Magic's greatness.
It was over Parish and McHale too. Bird started to contest the shot but then literally went :hubie:

:mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Winning cures all ills