Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Breh it’s a wrestling show… no matter what Bray talked about he was going to come off as rambling about nothing if it didn’t lead into the ring

My memory might be wrong on this but I remember

Bray vs Lashley randomly being thrown as a feud for mania and we didn’t understand why

The announcement (or rumors?) that Vince was back running things

Bray is randomly removed and then everyone went with Vince and bray didn’t see eye to eye

Months passed and out of nowhere we heard he was battling serious issues— nobody took serious because for some reason it didn’t feel like an issue at the time
Not true, It did lead to a match and people(me being one) said it was an absolute shyt match. Knight was a heel and started getting cheered over Bray, because fans weren't feeling what he was talking about. That's why I'm disgusted at all these people doing a complete 180 acting like they loved everything he did, and shift the blame to creative when they gave Bray 100% freedom to do what he wanted.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This legit has me fukked up :to:

The fact covid played a factor in it has me fukked up even more. As sad as i am, I’m just as angry.

As creative as that man was, as dope and unique his character was, Vince McMahon took him for granted and creatively fukked him. fukked his character up so much that it was beyond repair..

What makes me more frustrated that some of the same people that are saying their RIPs are the same people who took him for granted as well. I had to constantly hear on podcasts or read on the IWC about how Bray sucks in the ring and how they were tired of the “spooky” shyt. Even when he got fired some fans were arguing how the company didn’t really lose by letting him go :mindblown:

I remember..:pacspit:

As sad as i am, I’m frustrated for him that he never got the proper chance to present his vision. Damn fukking shame :to:
You can't get frustrated at shyt like that tho

I hated the Bray Wyatt character but that don't mean I want the nikka to die:pachaha:

You can dislike the thing a person does and still feel sad or sympathetic about their death

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Aw man I wasn't expecting this. I was surprised when he was released then happy when he came back. Seemed like for better or worst he always was trying something new. I enjoyed the funhouse segments. RIP.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

full

:to:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I feel like Windham could’ve been one of those next guys to crossover into Hollywood.

I think he could’ve told a beautiful horror story in a film.
Fr. Wasn’t he working on a movie or something when he was released? Can’t recall the details at the moment, but I could’ve sworn he was working on a project with somebody

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm honestly at a loss for words - absolutely tragic. One of the brightest talents in the game that had so much more to give the world - but more importantly, his wife and kids. RIP to the man and prayers up for JoJo and the kids.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nah man. You gotta speak for yourself on that cause aside from the most recent run I'm pretty sure most of TSC was fukkin with Wyatt from swamp cult leader all the way up to The Fiend/Funhouse.
Nah...he was definitely getting bashed hard for his matches and certain rambling segments that led to nothing. All over this site..everywhere really.