Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Check the past comments from people here and really any wrestling site. Cult leader Bray & The Fiend were beloved, but the funhouse segments were shytted on for being to long and pointless.
Nah what got shytted on was his last matches being major duds, rightfully so.

And then he went a long ass time where he did those segments but never wrestle— of course people were going to stop caring

it was obvious a lot of tsc brehs fukked with him

But if Covid happened during that long transition where Bray didn’t wrestle, can’t be pointing blame at TSC when the brehs had no context

If we knew ahead we would have been more understanding but it was all kept private

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

And then he went a long ass time where he did those segments but never wrestle— of course people were going to stop caring

But if Covid happened during that long transition where Bray didn’t wrestle, can’t be pointing blame at TSC when the brehs had no context

If we knew ahead we would have been more understanding but it was all kept private
Again, Bray himself tweeted about the comments people were making about his character work. If you look at the comments on here most of us didn't care that he wasn't wrestling, it was that his promos just seemed like nonstop rambling.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This really isn't the proper place to do that tho.
:unimpressed:

But it is the place, simply bc EVERYTIME something like this happens, the response is, "this is not the place/time", thus it never gets discussed bc ppl like to not have the conversation.

Nothing personal towards you, and maybe this truly is not the place....but it's kinda necessary.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

I honestly think he was building to something and he must’ve caught Covid right after the match and he was never able to see it through.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
But it is the place, simply bc EVERYTIME something like this happens, the response is, "this is not the place/time", thus it never gets discussed bc ppl like to not have the conversation.

Nothing personal towards you, and maybe this truly is not the place....but it's kinda necessary.
I get your point. Why not just make a separate thread for that discussion?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Again, Bray himself tweeted about the comments people were making about his character work. If you look at the comments on here most of us didn't care that he wasn't wrestling, it was that his promos just seemed like nonstop rambling.
Breh it’s a wrestling show… no matter what Bray talked about he was going to come off as rambling about nothing if it didn’t lead into the ring

My memory might be wrong on this but I remember

Bray vs Lashley randomly being thrown as a feud for mania and we didn’t understand why

The announcement (or rumors?) that Vince was back running things

Bray is randomly removed and then everyone went with Vince and bray didn’t see eye to eye

Months passed and out of nowhere we heard he was battling serious issues— nobody took serious because for some reason it didn’t feel like an issue at the time

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Nothing wrong with addressing the shyt here. I had no problem with addressing nearly 3 year old comments. I was the one quoted, and I quickly addressed it.

playas fukk up!

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bray is randomly removed and then everyone went with Vince and bray didn’t see eye to eye

Months passed and out of nowhere we heard he was battling serious issues— nobody took serious because for some reason it didn’t feel like an issue at the time

Not entirely true. It was reported like almost instantly that it was an undisclosed health issue that took Bray out. Like literally not even a day removed from him being off tv. Everyone from SRS to Meltzer said as much right away

it wasn’t specified.. some people assumed mental health, some assumed injury.. nobody expected it to be life threatening or a disease

BUT it was always presented as an undisclosed health issue. It never wasn’t. People chose to believe that it was creative issues or a dispute with WWE/Vince because they simply wanted to. That was more entertaining than “undisclosed health issue” which is so vague it could have been anything from a broken finger to hemorrhoids

I think ya’ll just got caught up in the “Vince is backstage again” whirlwind and put anything y’all didn’t like on him honestly, even if it was completely speculative and made up

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lol. Because when you do that, it turns into you immediately being called an anti vaxxer or wacko etc.

When in reality, 10 of us can take Tylenol with no issues....but there's another 5 ppl who may damn near die from Tylenol bc everything affects everyone differently. The vaxx and covid itself are no different.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol. Because when you do that, it turns into you immediately being called an anti vaxxer or wacko etc.

When in reality, 10 of us can take Tylenol with no issues....but there's another 5 ppl who may damn near die from Tylenol bc everything affects everyone differently. The vaxx and covid itself are no different.
So many people have died from COVID. It's not a joke.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

For the record, all I was saying in that post from 20fukking21 was that a ton of wrestlers had caught and recovered from Covid, and that I believed Okada would be fine. Which he was.

hardly a controversial take, but probably super unnecessary. Especially with how insensitive it could come off to people who know cats who didn't have the same fate as Okada. I'm not on no anti vax shyt. Literally double vaxxed and boosted. So I don't like this shyt being presented that way.

shyt, I probably got the vax before most of ya'll because I was working on set at the time and the job I had called for it

:pachaha:

so yeah, lets not make this that. Either way, I should have shut my ass up mane! wasn't no reason for me to be downplaying shyt.