Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
the Bray and Brodie pics in that thread is working me up right now. damn. RIP prayers to the family and Rowan and Braun. they gotta be going through it rn.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Caught this news late last night. Had no idea he was IRS' kid. Prayers up to the family. RiP

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
R.I.P. Windham Rotunda. I remember the first vignettes of him in NXT where they compared him to Waylon Mercy and Max Cady from Cape Fear. There were some slight similarities but he quickly made everyone forget about that and made Bray Wyatt his own. His incredible charisma and immense talent made what should’ve been a lackluster character into an iconic one. There were so many layers to the character and when he became The Fiend, it was another iconic incarnation.

Condolences to the Rotunda family, his friends and children. I’m sorry to say at this point I’m numb to wrestling deaths. My thoughts are with his kids, parents, Bo and his sister. I know all too well what it’s like to lose a sibling and see my niece and nephew grow up without a parent.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Legitimately sad. He was still young and had a family. I hope no idiots start coming up with conspiracy theories. Have some respect.
The conspiracy was that Vince returned and bushed him, when they've been saying for months now that he was legit sick and it was serious. Even then you had people saying that was bullshyt, and now they want to offer condolences and ignore their smark mindset.
You can't get frustrated at shyt like that tho

I hated the Bray Wyatt character but that don't mean I want the nikka to die:pachaha:

You can dislike the thing a person does and still feel sad or sympathetic about their death
Cult leader Bray is God tier character work, Fiend Bray was great at first then started going downhill, and this new stuff wasn't clicking but now we'll never know what it would've eventually became. I always felt like he was going to end up bringing his OG gimmick back full circle with a scarier edge to it. You could see in his eyes how honored he was when Taker passed the supernatural torch to him.:mjcry:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah man. You gotta speak for yourself on that cause aside from the most recent run I'm pretty sure most of TSC was fukkin with Wyatt from swamp cult leader all the way up to The Fiend/Funhouse.
IWC in general is negative but most everyone/audience LOVED Bray Wyatt and his concepts. Personally wasn't for me but no one can deny how creative he was and how talented. He was very popular. RIP