Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been in the middle of one of the most annoying moves of my life, everything going wrong so I wasn't paying attention to anything the past 2 days.

I didn't even know Terry Funk had passed until last evening when I saw it in the description of a podcast I listen to, then I looked on here late last night and saw this.

I'm not gonna pretend like I was a big fan of his work outside of the shield six mans and the bryan match, but this is tragic as fukk. he was still undeniably talented, I think if he ever got beyond the spooky shyt, his ability to talk would have kept him around in some capacity somewhere. it's fukked up when you consider how hard he took Brodie's death and his seems to have been similar. man is only a few years older than me, all those little kids without a dad now. shyt is just fukked.

then you add in complications form long covid and it really pisses me off. this country and most of the world has just decided these people are either old and expendable or sorry you just had shytty luck if you're not old and it fukks you up/kills you. maybe he wasn't in perfect shape or amazing health, but I have no doubt that this man would not be dead at 36 if it wasn't for this stupid virus that is having another wave rn and most people will never take it seriously again.

fukk man. RIP. I don't buy wrestling merch, but I might cop something for my little nephew who loves WWE if that's the best way to get money to his family.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I woke up late to work today because I was up all night thinking about this, it was so unexpected. These type of deaths always hit me the hardest., but it's reality. No one knows how much time we have left on this planet, so we should cherish everyone we love and try to do the things we set out to do.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bray Wyatt was an amazing sinister promo from the moment he got on the mic, I enjoyed every bit of it, I wasn't too big on the Fiend matches, but Firefly Funhouse was literally the only good thing in WWE in that wack ass 2019

I fully expected and was looking forward to a fued with him and Cody

RIP to an amazing talent, gone too young and it's heartbreaking
fukk Covid

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I was thinking about it earlier, but I forgot how accomplished Bray was because of the last few years of his career.

Multiple-time world champion.

Faced John Cena (twice), Randy Orton (twice), and The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

Feuded with damn near every top star in the last ten years.

For better or worse, he was involved in a lot of memorable moments in the company when he was with them.

(Also, Jojo, but I'm not getting into that.)

This one promo he cut ten years ago always stuck with me.

"They've been lying to you, man. There ain't no such thing as a hero. You've become....addicted to the illusion of what a hero is. You've become......addicted to the illusion of what a hero does for you. You think someone's supposed to tuck you in at night, kiss you on the cheek, and tell you everything.......is alright. No, everything, everything, everything IS NOT ALRIGHT! :damn: "

Rest in peace to the Eater of Worlds. :mjcry:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
In honor of Bray, just a bit over 10 years ago. Crazy how fast time goes by. When The Wyatt Family invaded a match on main event.

I like this video because it contains prolly my favorite Bray quote since I remember it for so many years.

"Fear not the army of wolves led by the sheep. Fear the army of sheep led by the wolf."

:wow: RIP Bray

Bro this version of him is goated :wow: I was so mad when they did the switch up lol. That was a cold dude man. And the shyt was epic seeing him live too. One of my favorite intro songs ever. He brought me back to wwe then I left when this version left.