The NXT Universe

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Damn, this shyt just fukking with my head still

Just can’t grasp it, like Booker said heart goes out to his kids. Lost my pops at 36, so I know it’ll be hard for them to process as children, hopefully JoJo can remain strong, and remind their kids how entertaining he was to fans & a good man.

He’s one of the few you can add to that short list of wrestlers I haven’t heard anyone bad mouth, may he RIP.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Rest In Peace - The wife told me this happened when we were out earlier on, and I was just :dahell: :mindblown: :to:

At 36. Heartbreaking.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Vince was the one giving him permission to do all that stuff. Windham was allowed to do everything he wanted to do, it's just that the majority of us didn't like it and preferred his original gimmick. It's a tragedy that he's gone, but let's not rewrite history here.

nah man. You gotta speak for yourself on that cause aside from the most recent run I'm pretty sure most of TSC was fukkin with Wyatt from swamp cult leader all the way up to The Fiend/Funhouse.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
This is fukked up. Man that shyt he use to say to Cena and how he would have the whole crowd singing was incredible.

R.I.P

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nah man. You gotta speak for yourself on that cause aside from the most recent run I'm pretty sure most of TSC was fukkin with Wyatt from swamp cult leader all the way up to The Fiend/Funhouse.
Check the past comments from people here and really any wrestling site. Cult leader Bray & The Fiend were beloved, but the funhouse segments were shytted on for being to long and pointless.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Check the past comments from people here and really any wrestling site. Cult leader Bray & The Fiend were beloved, but the funhouse segments were shytted on for being to long and pointless.

Check the WM Thread breh. We were going crazy for Wyatt/Cena Funhouse. COVID had us all in a bad mood but that was something that put a :gladbron: on all of our faces.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Check the WM Thread breh. We were going crazy for Wyatt/Cena Funhouse. COVID had us all in a bad mood but that was something that put a :gladbron: on all of our faces.
I was one of those people going crazy for that cinematic match. That still doesn't change the fact that most people got tired of him, Bray even tweeted as much before he was released.

Edit: My exact post from the Mania 36 thread
The funhouse match is actually getting a ton a praise online, i'm shocked because I thought more would be turned off by it. Honestly I'm torn, On one hand I don't like things to be to overly produced but on the other hand I thought it told a great story. If I just look at it as a story and not a match i'd give it a 9, if I look at it as a match then it would get a 0:russ:
I was only disappointed that we didn't get an actual match, but the story told was amazing. Bray defeating Cena with his own words used against him was genius.

Last edited: