Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This legit has me fukked up :to:

The fact covid played a factor in it has me fukked up even more. As sad as i am, I’m just as angry.

As creative as that man was, as dope and unique his character was, Vince McMahon took him for granted and creatively fukked him. fukked his character up so much that it was beyond repair..

What makes me more frustrated that some of the same people that are saying their RIPs are the same people who took him for granted as well. I had to constantly hear on podcasts or read on the IWC about how Bray sucks in the ring and how they were tired of the “spooky” shyt. Even when he got fired some fans were arguing how the company didn’t really lose by letting him go :mindblown:

I remember..:pacspit:

As sad as i am, I’m frustrated for him that he never got the proper chance to present his vision. Damn fukking shame :to:

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Wow this just came across my tictok I was like no way is this real…sure enough…wow rip.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

They were very dumb to ruin cult leader Wyatt. Rest up to the game spitta - the eater of worlds.

full
:salute:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This legit has me fukked up :to:

The fact covid played a factor in it has me fukked up even more. As sad as i am, I’m just as angry as well.

As creative as that man was, as dope and unique is character was, Vince McMahon took him for granted and creatively fukked him. fukked his character up so much that it was beyond repair..

What makes me more frustrated that some of the same people that are saying their RIPs are the same people who took him for granted as well. I had to constantly hear on podcasts or read on the IWC about how Bray sucks in the ring and how they were tired of the “spooky” shyt. Even when he got fired some fans were arguing how the company didn’t really lose by letting him go :mindblown:

I remember..:pacspit:

As sad as i am, I’m frustrated for him that he never got the proper chance to present his vision. Damn fukking shame :to:
Vince was the one giving him permission to do all that stuff. Windham was allowed to do everything he wanted to do, it's just that the majority of us didn't like it and preferred his original gimmick. It's a tragedy that he's gone, but let's not rewrite history here.