Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Blew my mind when I found out how much love he had for Dr. King.

When I speak, I like to speak powerfully. I like feeling behind my words. I just don't say things. Everything I say has a piece. Martin Luther King Jr., I've studied a lot of his work. Just the way he was able to speak, and the power he gives us is really incredible. In my opinion he is the greatest speaker of all-time. There are so many that I've studied and idolized. It's deep for me...

Was a fan ever since. Dude had a gifted mind for storytelling. Crazy how we lost Terry and Bray on back to back days. Plus, Jay within the span of a few months. Be safe out here brehs. Don't be afraid to put your health first. Covid still real out here. Condolences to his family.

RIP

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You already know

i really hate when people do this

I know someone who wasn't vaccinated and got covid and they ended up in a coma for 2 months and even to this day a few years later can barely walk a few minutes without getting tired

Blew my mind when I found out how much love he had for Dr. King.

Was a fan ever since. Dude had a gifted mind for storytelling. Crazy how we lost Terry and Bray on back to back days. Plus, Jay within the span of a few months. Be safe out here brehs. Don't be afraid to put your health first. Covid still real out here. Condolences to his family.

RIP

damn :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Same. I’ve had Acid Reflux and GERD since Covid, and I’m a healthy cat. Not overweight, in shape…

Still dealing with weird chest problems ever since having Covid for the second time in 2021. shyt makes me nervous

And my Covid wasn’t even serious at all. I was fine in less than a week, yet it seems to have had a lasting effect

blackstrap molasses and or manuka honey

I had bad bad GERD and them ppis were making me mad anxious

blackstrap molasses has helped immensely

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Putting this here for those who have lost people to covid who actually care.
I lost a couple people to Covid as well, as recent as 4 months ago.

RIP to anyone else who has

I ain’t trippin off something I said in 2021. I have to be better brehs, and I learned the hard way like many others probably did

This really isn't the proper place to do that tho.
:unimpressed:

Lol it’s fine fam. I’m not trippin

One of the reasons I used to downplay Covid was out of fear in all honesty. Cope with this scary thing existing by brushing it off as not serious.

Anyone who grew up with trauma can probably relate to that. Truth be told I worried about my moms every night during those Covid years. Her health wasn't the best and I didn’t even wanna imagine a world where she had to deal with Covid

:francis:

It’s easier to brush that shyt off like “oh that’s nothing,” than it is to accept that you might lose people you love over it. And that’s just me being transparent

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I ain’t trippin off something I said in 2021. I have to be better brehs, and I learned the hard way

As long as you learned its cool. Lost a close uncle to Covid and I caught it nearly a year ago and am still feeling effects from it. To me it's a personal thing, but obviously others don't feel the same way.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm not, but ass clowns who downplayed covid need to be called out.

Everyone has been downplaying COVID. My nine month old daughter had COVID literally a week ago and played right through it. People get COVID like they get a cold. Probably .001 percent of the population were still wearing masks before COVID reentered the news cycle a few days ago. People stopped taking COVID seriously when the vaccine dropped and the unemployment and stimulus stopped.

And the reality is that an outcome like this is rare relatively speaking. The average COVID sufferer isn't being left with heart issues and then dropping dead of a heart attack months after diagnosis. Does it happen, yes. Does it suck, yes. Is it the likely outcome, no.

Also COVID isn't the only respiratory illness that causes post infection complications. So unless you've been masked up, in your house since 2020 and have the COVID vaccine and (I think) three or four boosters, get off your high horse. There's no need for this shyt right now.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
shyt I remember working at the airport in 2020 before covid shut everything down. I got sick (I rarely do) and after that I couldn't laugh or drink cold liquids without immediately coughing afterwards. Cardio was trash. Saw this weird mark across my chest too. Went on for like 6 months but coincidentally all of this went away a week or so after I called me doctor. Never tested myself tho

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I ain’t trippin off something I said in 2021. I have to be better brehs, and I learned the hard way like many others probably did

One of the reasons I used to downplay Covid was out of fear in all honesty. Cope with this scary thing existing by brushing it off as not serious.

Anyone who grew up with trauma can probably relate to that. Truth be told I worried about my mom every night during those Covid years. Her health isn’t the best and I didn’t even wanna imagine a world where she deals with Covid

:francis:

I don't know man, that shyt reminds me of when anti-vaxxers pop up anytime someone has a "medical emergency." Like is this really the time for this shyt?