Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't know man, that shyt reminds me of when anti-vaxxers pop up anytime someone has a "medical emergency." Like is this really the time for this shyt?

Nah I hear you tho.

Both things are true. Is it really time to be traveling back to 2 year old posts to say “See!”

Probably not.. but I also shouldn’t have been saying stupid shyt 2 years ago. Obviously people handle Covid differently and this outcome isn’t the norm, that much is known and understood. But I still could have benefited from shutting the fukk up. Sometimes my 2 cents is unnecessary lol

Again, we all have to be better or at least less insensitive. Never too late to correct bad behavior

:hubie:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Damn...RIP to him and hope his family got a strong support system to pull through. Did he have kids with JoJo...Gonna be tough on them...Sad shyt I never expected to read at all.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah I hear you tho.

Both things are true. Is it really time to be traveling back to 2 year old posts to say “See!”

Probably not.. but I also shouldn’t have been saying stupid shyt 2 years ago. Obviously people handle Covid differently and this outcome isn’t the norm, that much is known and understood. But I still could have benefited from shutting the fukk up. Sometimes my 2 cents is unnecessary lol

Again, we all have to be better or at least less insensitive. Never too late to correct bad behavior

:hubie:
Pretty Forrest who lives in DC is anti vax....I understand because with the rumors about Hagler and what not...I told her...nah..you shouldn't do it. Don't be pressured.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Crazy serendipitous for me. I grew up a wrestling fan and had largely become disconnected as I've gotten older. Every once in a while I peak in to see if something catches my eye. Even though the lense I'd view wrestling had changed to be more cynical about the product, Bray's character work seemed at least "interesting". It was absurd enough to be quintessential pro wrestling and I liked that.

Fast forward a little and he'd get surprisingly released, Vince wasn't a fan or whatever. Vince loses creative and murmurs about Bray's return pop up. I actually found myself anticipating a return like I did when I was a kid. I saw and rewatched his return (a lot), appreciating the reaction to it. He got me digging wrestling again.

He goes on to essentially introducing me to the only other reason I bother to pay attention to wrestling (LA Knight). To know that it would be his last long program is kinda crazy.

I bought into a Wyatt6 angle and even liked the concept of Uncle Howdy. Loved how he seemed a bit off the beaten path with his creativity, even when they seemed challenging in a wrestling context. His out of work interviews; he seemed like a cool guy. A guy that was easy to root for and completely understood why he amassed the loyal following he did.

What incredibly shytty news this is.