Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Sadly COVID deniers are going to act like the vaccine did this, if the heart issues are true. It makes me sad to think that, maybe, if we actually it seriously maybe he would be around longer for his kids.
Now I'm thinking maybe I need to go to the doctor. I got COVID back in December, still deal with some relatively minor cardiac related long COVID symptoms, but my GERD has been going crazy for like 2 weeks now...

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Damn I’m shook, read Terry Funk and Bray Wyatt are dead on the same day.. damn man. RIP

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't see how anyone can blame the vaccine (obviously some will try to blame it) when it was reported that his heart got bad because of COVID....

It seems to have made a pre-existing heart condition even worse. Should he have been wrestling in the first place? And should he have been trying to make a return after COVID worsened that condition? He could have potentially died in the ring. I'm guessing he got COVID right around the time the Lashley feud was supposed to begin and things went up and down from there.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
RIP - this is a tough one I was hoping the current lockerroom wouldn't have to go through something like this.

Bray is NXT, 3rd (4th?) generation and WWE all at the same time. In the back of my mind I thought he'd return at Summer Slam.

Jojo, Bo, IRS his kids. Just heartbreaking. RIP.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Came in here after hearing about Terry Funk and got blindsided by this.

Absolutely heart broken.

My absolute favorite act of the last 2 decades, with only Roman recently coming up. Haven't stanned a wrestler since Steve Austin until Bray came around.

RIP.