Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all gotta wait 3 months before we can say what we want to say...

giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: TNC
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It seems to have made a pre-existing heart condition even worse. Should he have been wrestling in the first place? And should he have been trying to make a return after COVID worsened that condition? He could have potentially died in the ring. I'm guessing he got COVID right around the time the Lashley feud was supposed to begin and things went up and down from there.

The heart is a tough one because I feel like there's physicians who will say that you are good to continue normal activities including exercise but there's other physicians that would probably just recommend you retire. I feel like heart conditions are one of the most highly debated things in medical.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
WTF :mindblown: :rip:

The Wyatt Fam vs Shield vs Dust Bros matches and his solo feuds with Cena and Danielson were too fire. This is so shocking man. R.I.P.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Now I'm thinking maybe I need to go to the doctor. I got COVID back in December, still deal with some relatively minor cardiac related long COVID symptoms, but my GERD has been going crazy for like 2 weeks now...
Same. I’ve had Acid Reflux and GERD since Covid, and I’m a healthy cat. Not overweight, in shape…

Still dealing with weird chest problems ever since having Covid for the second time in 2021. shyt makes me nervous

And my Covid wasn’t even serious at all. I was fine in less than a week, yet it seems to have had a lasting effect

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
In some alternate timeline, Bray Wyatt lived happily with his beloved and worked in wrestling well into his 50s; retiring in-ring to become one of the slickest managers to ever do it. In that timeline, careers are elevated and stars made off of his words.

I hate that his family won't have him.
I hate that his friends won't see him.
And to a much less important level; I hate that we won't get to see that phase of him. Because there were multitudes of takes on his in-ring and his character work, but one thing could be said about Windham - that man with a microphone could find a way to compel you.

Regardless of your misgivings or feelings about him: that one, right promo, and he could pull people in. Even people not inclined toward wrestling. Especially them. And that is a talent. One only a handful of people have - past or present.
And that will be sorely missed by my disaffected-by-wrestling ass, more than anything else.

Given the chance, all that man ever wanted to do was tell stories.

And I can respect that with every fiber of my being.

RIP

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Same. I’ve had Acid Reflux and GERD since Covid, and I’m a healthy cat. Not overweight, in shape…

Still dealing with weird chest problems ever since having Covid for the second time in 2021. shyt makes me nervous

And my Covid wasn’t even serious at all, yet it seems to have had a lasting effect
I’ve had GERD probably like a decade now. One year I got the flu real bad and one night the GERD kicked in like crazy. The pain legit made me think I was having a heart attack and nearly passed out. Went to the ER over it and got diagnosed then. Took a good three weeks for the esophagus to heal enough for it to not hurt round the clock.

It hasn’t been that bad this time around but definitely getting a lesser version of that again.

Not good that it’s bothering me like this when I’ve dropped like 25 pounds since February.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It seems to have made a pre-existing heart condition even worse. Should he have been wrestling in the first place? And should he have been trying to make a return after COVID worsened that condition? He could have potentially died in the ring. I'm guessing he got COVID right around the time the Lashley feud was supposed to begin and things went up and down from there.
He did. It's why the Lashley match was nixed at WM.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Wrestlers and athletes been catching Covid all 2020

We don’t care. They aren’t high risks and will be fine 99% of the time. Them nikkas lose their taste for a few weeks and be byke just like that.

It’s the nikkas like ric flair that be having me worried

Okada ain’t jobbing to no Covid :blessed:

Putting this here for those who have lost people to covid who actually care.