Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It was heart attack over Covid complications? That's fukked up. Goddammit that's some sad ass shyt.
"I was given permission to reveal that earlier this year Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) got COVID that exacerbated a heart issues. There was a lot of positive progress towards a return and his recovery. Unfortunately today he suffered a heart attack and passed away."

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw some shyt on YouTube and hit the :camby: thinking nikkas was trying to get clicks...something told me to confirm via twitter...and...well... :mjcry:

RIP, my boy. You came a long way from that nexus run. You proved yourself and created a unique lane. This shyt is heartbreaking, bruhs.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm not even a huge fan and this is just fukking me up.

I've really got back deep into wrestling connected with ppl and had a gang of fun. Seeing ppl fukked up, is fukking me up.

What's the point of this? Yall really trying to score points off a man's death?

First "Bray left for creative issues with WWE..."

This morning "Edge has contract issues and will go to AEW..."

I've loved kicking online with wrestling fans for the last year and a half, but, it's got a bunch of trash ppl who love making shyt about them and spreading fake stories

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everyone has been downplaying COVID. My nine month old daughter had COVID literally a week ago and played right through it. People get COVID like they get a cold. Probably .001 percent of the population were still wearing masks before COVID reentered the news cycle a few days ago. People stopped taking COVID seriously when the vaccine dropped and the unemployment and stimulus stopped.

And the reality is that an outcome like this is rare relatively speaking. The average COVID sufferer isn't being left with heart issues and then dropping dead of a heart attack months after diagnosis. Does it happen, yes. Does it suck, yes. Is it the likely outcome, no.

Also COVID isn't the only respiratory illness that causes post infection complications. So unless you've been masked up, in your house since 2020 and have the COVID vaccine and (I think) three or four boosters, get off your high horse. There's no need for this shyt right now.

I think the biggest issue for me when it comes to COVID is that people who try to write it off as a "cold" or even the flu (which is also dangerous) are pretty dumb and afraid of statistics. COVID isn't going to kill most people no, but it's quite obviously more serious than what some people wanted to admit to.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bray's last match was at a Live Event vs LA Knight on Feb. 26, 2023:mjcry:

and of course his last televised match was the Pitch Black match at the RR