WinB83 stands up for Xbox by scolding innocents with his economic prowess, but is it enough ?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You're the only nikka...or maybe one of two nikkas who apparently have sony stock and use that fact to somehow show your greenlight to troll.

shyt is OD lame, breh.:mjlol:

lame to YOU. :umad:

point is I got a stake and get paid off my stanning. :umad:

And for the record, I'm right in my stanning! The profit and results show :win:
tenor.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah.

Consumers are stakeholders. (Not to conflate with shareholders). The company’s financial status is directly related to what they can provide me as a consumer.
:yeshrug:
Anybody writing paragraphs about this shyt that’s not buying shares of the company they allegedly believe in is a fool. A consumer isn’t a stakeholder in anything they’re a consumer. Shareholders reap the benefit of a company’s success.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Anybody writing paragraphs about this shyt that’s not buying shares of the company they allegedly believe in is a fool. A consumer isn’t a stakeholder in anything they’re a consumer. Shareholders reap the benefit of a company’s success.

And so do consumers...

Sit down

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Please Google search the definition of a stakeholder and get back to me.
:snooze:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And so do consumers...

Sit down
As a consumer only there is no real upside to whatever it is you think you invested in a company by purchasing their product. Whether or not you enjoy that product past purchase you spent the money either way.

As a shareholder you have real stakes in the company. You can lose your entire investment or you could 10x it.

Purchasing a consumer good is not an investment.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Please Google search the definition of a stakeholder and get back to me.
:snooze:
A stakeholder has a vested interest in a company's success or failure. As a consumer of game consoles what vested interest do you have in a console maker's success or failure as a business?

If I have a business and we use Amazon Web Services and Amazon fails as a company as a customer of Amazon my business is damaged by that. I hold a stake in Amazon and their failure as a business will financially damage me.

As a buyer of a console I spend my $500 or whatever and if the console maker is a huge success I win the right to spend more money to consume more? Example I bought a Wii U. The console failed. I wasn't damaged at all by it's failure. If it was a success I wouldn't really gain anything.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This is incorrect.

What Is a Stakeholder?
A stakeholder is a party that has an interest in a company and can either affect or be affected by the business. The primary stakeholders in a typical corporation are its investors, employees, customers, and suppliers. However, with the increasing attention on corporate social responsibility, the concept has been extended to include communities, governments, and trade associations.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is incorrect.
See my above post for the difference. All customers aren't simply pure consumers. Some customers have an actual stake in the compnay they do business with and others do not.

If I buy a pair of Nike shoes just to rock them and the company goes belly up what stake do I have in Nike? I'm just a consumer of Nike's product. Now if I'm Foot Locker I'm a Nike customer and if Nike goes belly up my business is damaged by that because the people that shop at my store have less options and many of their fans now have no reason to do business with me.

All customers aren't the same.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
See my above post for the difference. All customers aren't simply pure consumers. Some customers have an actual stake in the compnay they do business with and others do not.

If I buy a pair of Nike shoes just to rock them and the company goes belly up what stake do I have in Nike? I'm just a consumer of Nike's product. Now if I'm Foot Locker I'm a Nike customer and if Nike goes belly up my business is damaged by that because the people that shop at my store have less options and many of their fans now have no reason to do business with me.

All customers aren't the same.

You are thinking of this from strictly a dollars and cents standpoint when stakeholders aren’t purely about that. Whether you are a consumer or a customer (which are very similar, to the point where they are interchangeable), if you are affected by the actions of a company, you are by definition a stakeholder.

To your example, if you consume Nike’s product and they go belly up, the consequence to you is that you can no longer buy (consume) their product. You are, by literal definition, a stakeholder.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're the only nikka...or maybe one of two nikkas who apparently have sony stock and use that fact to somehow show your greenlight to troll.

shyt is OD lame, breh.:mjlol:
Oh you just reminded me I have some buying power from a homerun I made with Macy's stock. Gonna cop a few shares of SNE today. I've done a complete 180 from stanning to if I ain't got stock and making money from X company ain't no use in stanning.

Best decision I made in the past few months was to shift my time from arguing with cats online and just make money. Now I spend more time looking at my binance portfolio :mjlol:

:blessed:

It's still Sony GANG for life
iu

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You are thinking of this from strictly a dollars and cents standpoint when stakeholders aren’t purely about that. Whether you are a consumer or a customer (which are very similar, to the point where they are interchangeable), if you are affected by the actions of a company, you are by definition a stakeholder.

To your example, if you consume Nike’s product and they go belly up, the consequence to you is that you can no longer buy (consume) their product. You are, by literal definition, a stakeholder.
Let's not pretend this whole thing isn't people taking their brand loyalty and consumption of a product and turning it into some sort of spectator sport zero sum game where one company wins and the rest are losers.

Having that level of conviction in a company but refusing to actually make a real invest in them other than the I guess mental capital of being a consumer of their products is baffling.

If you take the cost of a PS3 and invest it in Sony the day the PS4 came out Your $600 today is about $4000. That's enough money for you to buy Sony consoles for the rest of your life for nothing extra out of pocket. If someone believed in the company so much but refuses to make any investment but spend active time on the internet arguing with others over it that's says either you're simply a consumer that gives no further thought to how you can benefit off things or that you don't have the conviction you say you do.

I can respect Rekkapryde's cheerleading of Sony because he's showed receipts of financial gain from his conviction in the Boiler Room thread. He's not just a consumer trying to elevate himself with the use of a term alone.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
As a consumer of game consoles what vested interest do you have in a console maker's success or failure as a business?
My entertainment gleaned from their products/services is my interest.

One doesn’t not have to be an investor to have an interest and be a stakeholder.
Again, I think you are conflating stakeholder and shareholder.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Let's not pretend this whole thing isn't people taking their brand loyalty and consumption of a product and turning it into some sort of spectator sport zero sum game where one company wins and the rest are losers.
What’s wrong with that? Like the other breh said, it’s similar to sports. We’re just in here bullshytting and fukking with each other for entertainment.