WinB83 stands up for Xbox by scolding innocents with his economic prowess, but is it enough ?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If GP is $20/mo in 2-3 years, I don't care :unimpressed:

By that point, we'd be getting 3+ AAA games a year to go w/ several good indie/AA games.

I'm paying $120/yr for Gamepass, yet I played/will play Greedfall(that's $50 on Steam rn); Psychonauts 2($40+ game), Halo($60), Star Wars Squadron($20 on Steam),and Starfield($60) this year.

If you do the math, I will save over $100 w/ GP.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If GP is $20/mo in 2-3 years, I don't care :unimpressed:

By that point, we'd be getting 3+ AAA games a year to go w/ several good indie/AA games.

I'm paying $120/yr for Gamepass, yet I played/will play Greedfall(that's $50 on Steam rn); Psychonauts 2($40+ game), Halo($60), Star Wars Squadron($20 on Steam),and Starfield($60) this year.

If you do the math, I will save over $100 w/ GP.

You don't have to explain as they know the value bro. Fanboyism

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
If I was a Sony stan I wouldnt let this dude speak for me

you can buy a year subscription off Cdkey for 40$ then convert your gamepass ultimate
whats the point of talking about money when Sony is half the company it was years ago, singlehandedly relying on you to keep playstation afloat
with the same price to profit loss as you spoke on hardware wise, Sony is leasing linux because they dont own an operating system. Cant even give you a web browser etc.

all the points you made have already happened to playstation from a price point, without them owning half the software they put on every console

just based on market cap ... Microsoft could buy Sony 12.6 times

How Microsoft Saved Apple From Bankruptcy
^
Just from acquiring those Apple stocks in 1997 (saving apple).... that stock is worth 2.7 billion now

Sony is sitting at 70 billion
Bill Gates alone has given 50 billion to away charity

I dunno why cats wanna write their own epitaph... microsoft is just making money and chilling, other companies aint built like that.

I have no clue why yall cats even bring up home subscription shyt knowing you can just buy keys everywhere, from Adobe, to Spotify to Tidal etc then gamepass matches how much you initially subscribed to

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you can buy a year subscription off Cdkey for 40$ then convert your gamepass ultimate
whats the point of talking about money when Sony is half the company it was years ago, singlehandedly relying on you to keep playstation afloat
with the same price to profit loss as you spoke on hardware wise, Sony is leasing linux because they dont own an operating system. Cant even give you a web browser etc.

all the points you made have already happened to playstation from a price point, without them owning half the software they put on every console

^
Just from acquiring those Apple stocks in 1997 (saving apple).... that stock is worth 2.7 billion now

I dunno why cats wanna write their own epitaph... microsoft is just making money and chilling, other companies aint built like that.

I have no clue why yall cats even bring up home subscription shyt knowing you can just buy keys everywhere, from Adobe, to Spotify to Tidal etc then gamepass matches how much you initially subscribed to
:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
#SonySet
:ufdup:

Get it right.

WeakGiantGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

^

That’s all fine and dandy , but none of that is gonna magically make Xbox games more appealing to me.
:yeshrug:
And you talking that big money talk as if that makes MS impervious to failure. Uhh…Zune??? :mjlol:Uhh…Their whole fukking mobile/phone platform?:mjlol::mjlol: Uhh…the Nokia partnership???:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If anyone knows how to fail big it’s MS.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
That’s all fine and dandy , but none of that is gonna magically make Xbox games more appealing to me.
:yeshrug:
And you talking that big money talk as if that makes MS impervious to failure. Uhh…Zune??? :mjlol:Uhh…Their whole fukking mobile/phone platform?:mjlol::mjlol: Uhh…the Nokia partnership???:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If anyone knows how to fail big it’s MS.

thats funny cause (first I'll address your appeal shyt) I never said you shouldnt like Sony, I play both. I state that in every thread... I grew up with and still got all my consoles. The point of the thread is how microsoft is gonna operate, which they do better than any company in the world besides Amazon right now.
I wont attack you personally cause thats corny. There's nothing wrong with Sony at all, I happen to not care about Sony's exclusive games... I wont even rip them, because I'm sick of it... it doesnt matter between me and you. I personally liked Death Stranding, Bloodbourne and Ghosts.

crying about being impervious to failure while defending sony is wild boy shyt too ... you must not be old enough to remember when Sony was the leading entertainment and audio company in the 90s. They pulled all that shyt off the shelf because people passed them up...now they make parts for Vizio and do some shyt for Samsung phones but that's as far as they go. Before I end shyt, we can sit and laugh about Sony Vaio laptops that literally got folded the fukk up. And also (you guessed it) pay and run a microsoft operating system!!! :russ: If you walk into Wal-Mart and go to the car audio section... you can kit out your honda with some X-plod speakers for 60$ :shaq:

yall cats need to stop shooting the messenger, you cant get mad at me for Microsoft having money. Microsoft Phone, Zune, Nokia Partnership ... even the Xbox itself is some extra shyt. They are only here because they have enough money to do what you do as a profession for fun. That's the entire point of my post. Go head and total all the dumb money they dumped into those projects, I bet you its more than Sony's networth. Microsoft doesnt give a fukk, like I said they could just buy all this shyt... it doesnt matter to them. If they stopped making Xbox they would still make more money than all of Sony's lanes. So how is not giving a fukk and making extra money a loss. You said it yourself with that Zune shyt, you think Bill Gates was like "Oh no Zune didnt do as well as Ipod... what am I gonna do?" :russ: nikka could have included a free zune with your copy of windows and still had trillions of dollars.

I was gonna say it last post and I didnt when I brought up the money... Microsoft could literally buy Sony and throw the company out. And not give a fukk about the 70 billion dollar loss at all. They could make that loss back in a few years:russ:If shyt went left for Sony, Microsoft would invest in them the same way they invested in Apple and prop the market back up. I dont see why yall cats deny the actual flex to stan companies. The bethesda thing I kept saying watch out, you keep fukking with them and they will drop paper. Microsoft has enough money to buy all of Sonys licenses and steal your whole franchise. And its not a business decision they dont give a fukk. These nikkas could steal your shyt right off your hands if they wanted. Talking money and cutting loses is pointless.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Before I end shyt, we can sit and laugh about Sony Vaio laptops that literally got folded the fukk up.
shyt at least them shyts sold…MS Phone was asscheeks from inception to its deathbed.
:scust:

MS doesn’t have any real innovation right now. So where is all that money coming from? Answer: all they do now is force you to subscribe annually to the same shyt that you could buy every five years previously. “Want MS Office? Cool, pay $120 every year now via subscription instead of $120 every five years like you used to be able to” Ho ass business practices. Buying companies cause they can’t compete via organic talent and shyt. I just can’t support ho practices like that, but y’all do y’all…

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
shyt at least them shyts sold…MS Phone was asscheeks from inception to its deathbed.
:scust:

MS doesn’t have any real innovation right now. So where is all that money coming from? Answer: all they do now is force you to subscribe annually to the same shyt that you could buy every five years previously. “Want MS Office? Cool, pay $120 every year now via subscription instead of $120 every five years like you used to be able to” Ho ass business practices. Buying companies cause they can’t compete via organic talent and shyt. I just can’t support ho practices like that, but y’all do y’all…
cats are using microsoft in Antarctica... the development of microsoft software sped the entire world up at least half a century from cats in jungles to people in peru chilling in some sand
I mean, I shouldnt have to tell you that when you can clearly see their worth since early 90s ... all that subscription talk is deflection from the actual money. Bill Gates alone was worth more than Sony is in 2021 in 1997

I'm not sitting here making it about money or cost like a cornball... I'm answering the original point dude made about "what if they lose money" "what if you raise costs like Playstation already has"
It doesnt matter they dont even care if you bootleg windows, they dont care. You can use the same copy of windows and just type "I've never installed this anywhere else" and they are like "thats cool whatever" If they gave you an Xbox for free and just relied on subscriptions they still wouldnt care.

What's weird to witness in 2021 is when people ride something like a cult.... if you took Sony Fans and they displayed any uncomfort just as a collective, they would start getting more shyt. You cant let someone fukk you in the ass and praise it all day. The company will work with you if you ask for shyt, like there's no reason for Sony to not have a web browser, they just dont give a fukk about anyone. If people stopped pretending like it was fine, they would platform a broswer back on there within a week. But you got millions of people worrying about other people having fun and enjoying themselves. Y'all should be pressing your company to fix shyt so you can have a better experience.

Xbox to me fukked up terribly hardware wise moving away from being the "base of your entertainment center" ... both consoles should have an audio feature built into them for voice activation and gameplay. You should be able to play alot of games and just speak to the console to get shyt done. On Jedi Fallen Order, I should be able to say ... Heal Me, hack that terminal... override." Playstation already has the mic right on the controller... all this tech is becoming old and we still dont got it implemented right. What I'm trying to say in all these posts is all the points in the original post already happened to sony... but yet we are here speculating on a game service for hundreds of games that you dont even need to buy if you dont want it. Its easily the worst point I've ever seen anyone make on here. People will do the same thing as Sony consumers when they made them buy 70$ remasters... nothing at all. If people stop buying Game Pass they will just throw a sale out.... just like they've been doing for years.

Its hypocritical and just stupid as fukk to fight, by saying Sony has amazing exclusives... while then denying the fact that you would rather not pay 15$ to play all of them at the same time. :deadmanny:For the cost of 2 playstation games that people love and use as a crutch ... you could just play every single playstation exclusive if it was the same way. And cats are still like "This might be a terrible thing:lupe:"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I ain't doing gamepass...:mjlol: I'm buying specific games and call it a fukking day... Picture me paying for a game service in which I don't physically OWN the games?!?:bryan: foh... And no I don't gaf if they want to be the Netflix of gaming...:camby: the idea has ALREADY been done it's nothing new...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
cats are using microsoft in Antarctica... the development of microsoft software sped the entire world up at least half a century from cats in jungles to people in peru chilling in some sand
I mean, I shouldnt have to tell you that when you can clearly see their worth since early 90s ... all that subscription talk is deflection from the actual money. Bill Gates alone was worth more than Sony is in 2021 in 1997

I'm not sitting here making it about money or cost like a cornball... I'm answering the original point dude made about "what if they lose money" "what if you raise costs like Playstation already has"
It doesnt matter they dont even care if you bootleg windows, they dont care. You can use the same copy of windows and just type "I've never installed this anywhere else" and they are like "thats cool whatever" If they gave you an Xbox for free and just relied on subscriptions they still wouldnt care.

What's weird to witness in 2021 is when people ride something like a cult.... if you took Sony Fans and they displayed any uncomfort just as a collective, they would start getting more shyt. You cant let someone fukk you in the ass and praise it all day. The company will work with you if you ask for shyt, like there's no reason for Sony to not have a web browser, they just dont give a fukk about anyone. If people stopped pretending like it was fine, they would platform a broswer back on there within a week. But you got millions of people worrying about other people having fun and enjoying themselves. Y'all should be pressing your company to fix shyt so you can have a better experience.

Xbox to me fukked up terribly hardware wise moving away from being the "base of your entertainment center" ... both consoles should have an audio feature built into them for voice activation and gameplay. You should be able to play alot of games and just speak to the console to get shyt done. On Jedi Fallen Order, I should be able to say ... Heal Me, hack that terminal... override." Playstation already has the mic right on the controller... all this tech is becoming old and we still dont got it implemented right. What I'm trying to say in all these posts is all the points in the original post already happened to sony... but yet we are here speculating on a game service for hundreds of games that you dont even need to buy if you dont want it. Its easily the worst point I've ever seen anyone make on here. People will do the same thing as Sony consumers when they made them buy 70$ remasters... nothing at all. If people stop buying Game Pass they will just throw a sale out.... just like they've been doing for years.

Its hypocritical and just stupid as fukk to fight, by saying Sony has amazing exclusives... while then denying the fact that you would rather not pay 15$ to play all of them at the same time. :deadmanny:For the cost of 2 playstation games that people love and use as a crutch ... you could just play every single playstation exclusive if it was the same way. And cats are still like "This might be a terrible thing:lupe:"
Breh I’m not reading all that but you must be crazy if you think that ANY corporation would indefinitely continue on with something that’s not making money just because they are getting money elsewhere… That’s not how the corporate world works.

By your logic they would still be supporting MS Phone…and yet they are not. Deaded that shyt years ago.

Where is MS Phone???!!!???

:mjlol: