WinB83 stands up for Xbox by scolding innocents with his economic prowess, but is it enough ?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You sound kinda salty. The entire world is moving to a software as a service model. From a business standpoint it only makes sense. Buying companies vs organic talent? You think Sony doesn’t buy companies? You criticize the scale Microsoft buys at but they can afford to drop $7 billion on a company when they have $130 billion in cash and $170 billion in assets on the balance sheet.

I emphasize this a lot. Microsoft can do things others can't. If Nadella had Mattrick right now or vice versa with Steve Ballmer and Phil, it wouldn't look like this. That said, Nadella realized that Microsoft has never given console gaming an honest chance, with the weight of the company behind it. This is the first time. So now the pursuits of things outside of gaming can be implemented in gaming if the tech makes sense.

Microsoft is ten toes down so that means that the wallet is open. I personally don't know if their gambit is ultimately going to work but what I do know is that I wouldn't bet against them now. Accessibility will become even more important when their stream solution is more sound. Most of us, to varying lengths, have become conditioned to digital purchases through Steam, the consoles, our phones etc. While I still prefer physical, I know I'm one of the holdouts. I really don't think that Microsoft is going to have trouble finding their audience for this while doing it first and doing it at a level others can't fathom because of the warchest Microsoft has.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That’s all fine and dandy , but none of that is gonna magically make Xbox games more appealing to me.
:yeshrug:
And you talking that big money talk as if that makes MS impervious to failure. Uhh…Zune??? :mjlol:Uhh…Their whole fukking mobile/phone platform?:mjlol::mjlol: Uhh…the Nokia partnership???:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If anyone knows how to fail big it’s MS.

So why do you fukking care?! :mindblown:

y’all some damn weirdos in this section

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Imagine being richer than your competitors and failing to win a gen or even coke 2nd place over and over and over.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Imagine being richer than your competitors and failing to win a gen or even coke 2nd place over and over and over.

Had to buy an entire billion dollar game conglomerate to even having a chance on winning....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: can't beat em straight up so we buy em...:mjgrin:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because it’s a message board about video games and the entire point is to make comments?

comments about the financial state of a company you have no stake in?!

Making comments about games is normal but you virgins on here talk about Xbox and PlayStation like y’all get paid for dissing the other system