Will there ever be another album quite like The Chronic?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Nah dude:jbhmm:

While the album was dope as hell (Still is), it didn't usher in this generation quite like this album:

2f0afbb9293f2919d872ad5655ca0abb.jpg

This shyt felt like the voice of the disgruntled 90s/2000 kids that needed a change from what was already out. When this drop, so did meme culture, weird sounding effects on albums, and folks not pulling back on saying the most ridiculous shyt on the album.

i aint mad at that :ehh:

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
This nikka and his pretentious ass. You ain't got nothing but stupid shyt to contribute to this thread then keep it moving.

No. I'm bored and I was listening to The Chronic like I always do at least once every couple of weeks and made the thread.

Got anymore stupid comments to make?
Goddamn:huhldup: You ain't have to do him like that

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I've never had the chance to listen to The Chronic. How does it compare to Doggystyle? :jbhmm:

Never had the chance?! Bruh, you need to listen to that as soon as possible!

Some say Doggystyle is better but than The Chronic or either have them tied together but for my money's worth I'd say it's The Chronic 1st and then Doggystyle.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Never had the chance?! Bruh, you need to listen to that as soon as possible!

Some say Doggystyle is better but than The Chronic or either have them tied together but for my money's worth I'd say it's The Chronic 1st and then Doggystyle.

I tried listening to it last year but I couldn't find it on YouTube (I like to listen to music for free). Then I just decided to listen to Doggystyle and that album was :blessed: so I know I'm missing out on something.

The only song I know from The Chronic is the obvious one but I'm going to have to find it somewhere.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I tried listening to it last year but I couldn't find it on YouTube (I like to listen to music for free). Then I just decided to listen to Doggystyle and that album was :blessed: so I know I'm missing out on something.

The only song I know from The Chronic is the obvious one but I'm going to have to find it somewhere.

I hear you. Yeah, it ain't on youtube no more.

I don't know if you still listen to cds (I'm old :flabbynsick:) but you could probably find it for 3 dollars at a used cd store if you nearby any.

Or it's probably dirt cheap on amazon/itunes.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@smokeurobinson just admit you hate West coast rap breh you'll feel better.

:francis:

So i hate west coast rap because i'm pointing out how OP dikk rides The Chronic twice a week and wants everyone to join the dik ride?

If you two wanna suck on Dr Dres ballls over and over again every week because u have a fear of dres balls getting dry, be my guest, just dont make stupid conclusions about me when i dont wanna join in on the orgy.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I hear you. Yeah, it ain't on youtube no more.

I don't know if you still listen to cds (I'm old :flabbynsick:) but you could probably find it for 3 dollars at a used cd store if you nearby any.

Or it's probably dirt cheap on amazon/itunes.

I guess I could always put my old CD player to use if I can find it. Or I could check it out on Spotify.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
:francis:

So i hate west coast rap because i'm pointing out how OP dikk rides The Chronic twice a week and wants everyone to join the dik ride?

If you two wanna suck on Dr Dres ballls over and over again every week because u have a fear of dres balls getting dry, be my guest, just dont make stupid conclusions about me when i dont wanna join in on the orgy.

:mjlol: Don't fukking respond to the thread then if bothers you so much.