Will the Xbox overtake PS4 in the US?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There’s more fun be had on the Xbox at this moment than the Switch
Mario and Zelda are GOTY candidates. Mario Kart, Splatoon, Mario + Rabbids. Xenoblade 2 next month. You're trippin. The Switch is easily the best system this year if you just count what was released this year off it's exclusives alone.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
With Sony announcing the PS4 Pro bundle and Nintendo Switch. Christmas ain't looking too good for one X beating the competition. Especially at that price.

It has no chance of beating PS4 and I believe Switch will overtake it.
I'm still trying to find out what bundle you are talking about

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Microsoft seems to be moving away from traditional console gens and is going the PC route.
They've said they'd like to see the XB1X be backwards and forward compatible, just like we see in PC.
It's actually better for the gamers this way. There's no reason every new gen should completely obsolete the previous gen. How in the world does that make sense?
:hhh: Suggesting sony do that to not double charge :gucci: whose man is this

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
MS did a good job for the X... lots of hype. PS4 Pro had virtually no hype.

Problem is XBONE lacks exclusives so no real reason to own one. Halo been washed and Titanfall came out for PS4.

The only thing I hate about the PS4 is its online services. pure trash

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm thinking about getting a XBox because the Xbox Live subscription gives a lot of free GOOD games (or at least it did when I had it for the 360). The PS4 version of Live seems like trash and the games they give seem like pure indie trash. My 360 has like 20-30 free games everybody heard of. It got to the point late in the lifecycle where I just stopped buying new 360 games cause i knew every month i would get 2 free classics on live.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm thinking about getting a XBox because the Xbox Live subscription gives a lot of free GOOD games (or at least it did when I had it for the 360). The PS4 version of Live seems like trash and the games they give seem like pure indie trash. My 360 has like 20-30 free games everybody heard of. It got to the point late in the lifecycle where I just stopped buying new 360 games cause i knew every month i would get 2 free classics on live.
Ur Wilding bro. PS Plus on PS3 was a WAY better deal than what was offered on Xbox Live. Now? Not so much.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

perfect example of misinformed consumer. the playstation plus offerings on ps3 vs the xbox 360 offerings of "free" games is no comparison. sony stomps. so much so that playstation plus was the catalyst for xbox to even start offering games in the first place. just off the top of my head these are games that were on plus

DarkSiders
Red Dead Redemption
Bullet Storm
Vanquish
Gravity Rush
Arkham City
Bioshock 2
Sleeping Dogs
Mass Effect 3
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Okami HD
Dead Or Alive 5
Hitman Absolution
Xcom: Enemy Unknown
Uncharted 3
Demon's Souls
Kingdoms of Amalur
Saints Row The 3rd
Battlefield 3
Need For Speed: MW
Assassin's Creed 3
Dragon's Dogma
Far Cry 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
DmC: Devil May Cry

and a bunch of other shyt that i can't remember. its crazy when you think about it, we ate well off plus :whew: but granted the service has changed in its offerings and this generation has seen more modest games, likely a reflection of sony's position as well as publishers being more reluctant with having their games on the service seeing as a lot of people weren't buying games anymore cause Plus had us every month, plus this gen has seen rising development costs for games so yeah

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
perfect example of misinformed consumer. the playstation plus offerings on ps3 vs the xbox 360 offerings of "free" games is no comparison. sony stomps. so much so that playstation plus was the catalyst for xbox to even start offering games in the first place. just off the top of my head these are games that were on plus

DarkSiders
Red Dead Redemption
Bullet Storm
Vanquish
Gravity Rush
Arkham City
Bioshock 2
Sleeping Dogs
Mass Effect 3
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Okami HD
Dead Or Alive 5
Hitman Absolution
Xcom: Enemy Unknown
Uncharted 3
Demon's Souls
Kingdoms of Amalur
Saints Row The 3rd
Battlefield 3
Need For Speed: MW
Assassin's Creed 3
Dragon's Dogma
Far Cry 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
DmC: Devil May Cry

and a bunch of other shyt that i can't remember. its crazy when you think about it, we ate well off plus :whew: but granted the service has changed in its offerings and this generation has seen more modest games, likely a reflection of sony's position as well as publishers being more reluctant with having their games on the service seeing as a lot of people weren't buying games anymore cause Plus had us every month, plus this gen has seen rising development costs for games so yeah

i'm comparing it to the ps4 online, where do i mention ps3 ? :what: