Will the Xbox overtake PS4 in the US?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I think you will see significant gains after the holiday season. The number 1 blocker right now seems to be people not having 4k HDR TVs of decent quality. Once those black friday sales hit or those holiday bundles One X + 4k TV i think you'll see more and more people getting on the new wave.

Xbox already has the GOAT controller. Now it has the GOAT hardware. All that's left is games.

That's what I find crazy atm. Once they get their games in order, One X gonna be a problem.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think history has shown a $500 price point is too high for the average consumer. But whatever, the S is priced to move. I love my X1S (soon to be X...probably), as it’s the ultimate media box and great for 4K shyt, but let’s be reality, the X1 has no games. I don’t care, my PC is my primary game playing device, but most people do. shyt I gave my bro both my old PS4 normal and X1 normal and he’s like, “Cigg, I appreciate it, but I haven’t turned my X1 on in 3 months. There are no games.” I mean, yeah he’s right. It’s sad but true.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I find crazy atm. Once they get their games in order, One X gonna be a problem.

They are never going to 'get their games in order' breh. That would entail opening/buying 2-3 new studios and waiting four years plus for them to churn out AAA titles. That is not happening because Microsoft doesn't care about first party exclusives any more.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is the x1 really 2 million units behind ps4 in america :dwillhuh:

I dont get the x1x release either. Just gonna set them back in 2019 next gen releaaes

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No. IMO Switch is proving that fun games/gaming > 4K quality gaming, so more kids will opt for a Switch in the next year than another tv only console. What are the new fun games on XBox X besides Cuphead? And why upgrade when you can play the same games on your old shytty XBox One.
There’s more fun be had on the Xbox at this moment than the Switch