Will the Xbox overtake PS4 in the US?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm comparing it to the ps4 online, where do i mention ps3 ? :what:

You said Xbox live gave a lot of good games when you had it for 360 and used that as evidence to support its superiority against the PS4 plus offerings but that’s a false equivalence because the generational counterpart of the Xbox 360 is the PS3 not the PS4. Hence me and another poster making reference to the PS3.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Not a chance. It won't even close the gap in any significant way.

The growth drivers of consoles in their 4th year are cheaper models and more casual facing games.

The Xbox one X is designed to retain the hard core early adopter crowd. It's not designed for the wider market. It's made a big splash at launch, but I'm not even convinced it's done enough to out sell Sony for the entire month.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
You said Xbox live gave a lot of good games when you had it for 360 and used that as evidence to support its superiority against the PS4 plus offerings but that’s a false equivalence because the generational counterpart of the Xbox 360 is the PS3 not the PS4. Hence me and another poster making reference to the PS3.

I'm just comparing the two systems I have experience with. Is the new Xbox One live offering as weak as the PS4?