Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
AD got a good motor, he don't got the body to play like Giannis. The nikka got tremendous body control but his balanced on the ground is like John Collins but even worse. That nikka is always on the ground and he's not built well. That's why he's day to Davis

Davis would have still been out if he hyperextended his knee

Giannis got that young bron healing

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Agreed. That Dario injury def hurt the Suns more than we think. I just wanna know what kind of weight training program the Suns are using. Ayton, Cam and Kaminski look like they haven't touche a weight all season.
Suns have no serviceable big man outside of Ayton now. Yeah that injury did hurt. Craig is wing playing center.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I would love to see the Suns win the title because of where they were just a short time ago, and relatively young roster with the veteran CP3 getting his first ring would be great BUT Giannis is having such a historic finals, I can’t help but root for the breh to close it out in game 6 :wow:
This is how I feel too....it's like, I'm coo' if either team wins

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The spacing wasn't really all that good on that turnover.

Bridges was slashing from the corner and CP3 was on the wing but he didn't slide down further on the sideline to create a better passing angle anyway.

With all that said, Monte should have just used a timeout. Suns were winging it on that possession and paid for it
Not sure they had a time out

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Devin Booker low-key getting off light for that dumbass turnover at the end of the game
To me I chalked it up more to an amazing defensive play by Jrue so I wasn’t too mad at Jrue. Jrue had to time that shyt perfectly for when he was in Booker’s blind spot. If he left a half second earlier Booker could hit Paul for a wide open three.

Low key it was a great defensive play by Giannis even though it was nothing flashy. He made it look like he was following Ayton as he shifted under the basket before doubling back and taking away Booker’s pull up jumper which forced him to spin back into Jrue.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this is irrelevant as I don’t have any skin in the game but I want the Suns to win. I didn’t get to watch last night hopefully it’s a play back on Hulu. But it seems like the bucks have all of the momentum.