Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

DJK

All Star
Daps
That's exactly my point. He doesn't match up to his fellow superstars in terms of skill. Not a skilled defender like Khawi, can't shoot like KD, can't handle like Harden or a Kyrie. Doesn't have outstanding bbiq like a LeBron.

The dude is a great player but he lacks skill. Maybe if he started playing basketball earlier.
Majority of his impact on defense is due to his athleticism, size and heart.

This must be a joke troll post or James Harden stan.
Just because someone is 7 feet tall or can jump out the gym doesn't mean they can be a 2x MVP.
It takes real skill to do that

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
They were on their way of getting swept by nets until Giannis injured kyrie
We won G3. Kyrie got hurt in G4, while we were in the middle of a 20-something run. But yeah, we were gonna get swept.

giphy.webp

And Giannis didn't 'injure' Kyrie. That implies intent. Giannis was focused on the rim/ball the whole time. Didn't know where Kyrie was, had no idea where he was gonna land. It's actually pretty crazy that that type of injury doesn't happen more often with how crowded it gets down there.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
lol nope

unless bud is texting chris paul every night this "bud is actually good" shyt can die :mjlol:

Nothing about Bud being 'good' was said, just that he's out-coaching Monty. And he is. It's not close really. Bud's the one making adjustments. He's making all the right moves. I was front of the line on the 'Fire Bud' train, but that man has done his thing in this series.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This must be a joke troll post or James Harden stan.
Just because someone is 7 feet tall or can jump out the gym doesn't mean they can be a 2x MVP.
It takes real skill to do that

I'm not saying he isn't skilled. He's an NBA players for god's sake. I'm saying he isn't as skilled as his superstar counterparts. He makes up for it in other attributes like motor , determination and the other aforementioned above.