Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Any take saying a Bucks' chip has an injury asterisk is irrelevant. Bucks were underdog minus homecourt advantage vs both Nets and Suns. Argument done.
:why:

They were an underdog against the Nets until Kyrie went out, after that everyone thought they should have taken the series easy. And they were an underdog against the Bucks cause everyone thought Giannis was out. This is a weird take.

DJK

All Star
Daps
Even though I got a few nickels on Bucks to win series... Be careful crowning the Bucks in 6 just bc they'll be in front of Deer District.
This is the same team that lost to a Hawks team minus Trae bc they came out flat. Just might go to Gm 7 in Phx.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
That's exactly my point. He doesn't match up to his fellow superstars in terms of skill. Not a skilled defender like Khawi, can't shoot like KD, can't handle like Harden or a Kyrie. Doesn't have outstanding bbiq like a LeBron.

The dude is a great player but he lacks skill. Maybe if he started playing basketball earlier.
Majority of his impact on defense is due to his athleticism, size and heart.
None of the other superstars are as lethal as Giannis at the rim, and none of the other superstars are as consistently dominant on both ends.

And what do you mean not a skilled defender like Kawhi:mjlol:? Giannis is literally one of the 3 best rim protectors in the league:mjlol:.

Only 5-6 kats in league history can shoot like KD.

Bron probably has the highest BBIQ in NBA history.

What are you really saying?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"welcome to the club fam"

1229020044.jpg.jpg

full

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Let’s be honest, if Suns win (and they will :hubie:) they doing it at home with lebron in attendance to celebrate with CP3.

I wouldn’t have it no other way.

I don’t know how we get there (bucks are clearly the better team and with all the momentum) but

All I know is Game 6 should be INTERESTING :youngsabo:
Suns not winning in Milwaukee dawgie

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Any take saying a Bucks' chip has an injury asterisk is irrelevant. Bucks were underdog minus homecourt advantage vs both Nets and Suns. Argument done.
Definitely doesn't deserve an asterik but the Nets were down 2 of their 3 best players and were inches away from winning the series. Not sure how you could this chip as a way to criticize Bron and KD when the Bucks were beneficiaries of insane injury luck

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:why:

They were an underdog against the Nets BEFORE Kyrie went out and they were an underdog against the Bucks cause everyone thought Giannis was out. This is a weird take.
Bro, these dudes been insufferable since the Nets series. You know how annoying you have to be to make people root for Chris Paul? :deadrose:. nikkas got to the finals while not having to play either of the top contenders in either conference at even half strength and no one is slighting them but they’re over here creating false narratives.