Will Smith is back. Or never left? 'Bad Boys' is cleaning up at the box office...

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris himself knew that incident wouldn’t keep Will down for long. Will Smith is Hollywood royalty on a level that only two other black people have EVER achieved (Sidney Poitier and Denzel Washington) and even Will is “above” them in terms of enduring popularity. He’s the most famous black actor who ever lived. And he’s got at least THREE franchises he could’ve fallen back on to remind people of his greatness, he just chose Bad Boys as one of those three.

Men in Black and I am Legend???

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:patrice:So this movie took 100 million to make and Oprahs color purple took 100 million to make:mjlol:

Oprah and them got robbed and took a L..
That movie should have been made for under 40 million

Action sells period. Salute to Martin

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Will Smith might be the most talented entertainer off all time

Classic movies
Classic TV show
Classic music

He ever go on a music tour?
marlo.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Chris himself knew that incident wouldn’t keep Will down for long. Will Smith is Hollywood royalty on a level that only two other black people have EVER achieved (Sidney Poitier and Denzel Washington) and even Will is “above” them in terms of enduring popularity. He’s the most famous black actor who ever lived. And he’s got at least THREE franchises he could’ve fallen back on to remind people of his greatness, he just chose Bad Boys as one of those three.

Men in Black and I am Legend???

Independence Day

Nahhhh the last ID flopped granted that was without him and I highly doubt they'd greenlight another one even if he decided to come back.

Even the last MIB flopped, so I doubt they'd greenlight another one.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhhh the last ID flopped granted that was without him and I highly doubt they'd greenlight another one even if he decided to come back.

Even the last MIB flopped, so I doubt they'd greenlight another one.

but Will wasnt in ID2 and MIB 4.

Im pretty sure Will could get those movies greenlight. he supposed to be doing I Am Legend 2 with MBJ.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
but Will wasnt in ID2 and MIB 4.

Im pretty sure Will could get those movies greenlight. he supposed to be doing I Am Legend 2 with MBJ.
Remember he's dead in ID2 unless they bring him back as a villain, which is something he's rarely done in his career. They killed off a lot of the OG characters in the 2nd film as well, so it'd be weird seeing him without them in the fold as well.

In the case of MIB, there's not much story they can tell either involving him unless he's going to be the new agent K for an up and comer.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When you win the genetic lottery like Will did. Tall, good looking dude with charisma, you get a lifetime of free passes for things that the average guy would not get away with.

If he had slapped Neil Patrick Harris or Jimmy Kimmel, it would have been over for him. But he slapped a guy who the average person finds hard to humanize. A guy who would never be a star if he wasn't an a very talented comedian.

It's engraved within our genetics to always look the other way when folks of Will's ilk mess up. If Lil Rel had slapped Chris, it'd be over for him.

I like Will Smith btw. People going to see Bad Boys is great because the guy has owned up to what he did wrong. But people now victim blaming Chris Rock and calling him all sorts of names is evident that some people don't get the same sympathy just for the way they look.
I remember when every brought up examples….if Will slapped The rock, if Will slapped 50 cent….if Will slapped Michael jai white how so and so would be different.

But the key is that none of those people….Neil Patrick harris, Jimmy Kimmel would be insulting that man wife bald head on national tv. Mike Tyson was asked if he would knock Will out during an interview and the first thing he said was he wouldn’t be talking about that man wife in the first place. Rock don’t got support cause he known for crossing boundaries others wouldn’t do.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember he's dead in ID2 unless they bring him back as a villain, which is something he's rarely done in his career. They killed off a lot of the OG characters in the 2nd film as well, so it'd be weird seeing him without them in the fold as well.

In the case of MIB, there's not much story they can tell either involving him unless he's going to be the new agent K for an up and comer.

Lowkey that might be the move :ehh: