Will Smith is back. Or never left? 'Bad Boys' is cleaning up at the box office...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Will does have 3 sure fire hit franchises outside of "Bad Boys" he could do sequels to. With "Men in Black", he could train a younger new MIB Agent. It's doubtful Tommy Lee will come back, he was barely in Part 3. "MIB: International" underperformed because Will wasn't there. Same with "Independence Day: Resurgence" which made over 60% less than the original and sold even way less tickets. Will can easily go back to "Independence Day". They said his character "Died" part 2 and it focused on his Son but this is a Aliens Sci Fi Government Conspiracy Film. You can easily say the Government faked his death and he's been in hiding because of his knowledge of the Aliens. "Independence Day 3" with Will would be massive. "I Am Legend II" is in pre-production now and Will is trying to get Michael B Jordan to star in it with him. Anyways the news is now talking about Will's big Box Office Comeback:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Will does have 3 sure fire hit franchises outside of "Bad Boys" he could do sequels to. With "Men in Black", he could train a younger new MIB Agent. It's doubtful Tommy Lee will come back, he was barely in Part 3. "MIB: International" underperformed because Will wasn't there. Same with "Independence Day: Resurgence" which made over 60% less than the original and sold even way less tickets. Will can easily go back to "Independence Day". They said his character "Died" part 2 and it focused on his Son but this is a Aliens Sci Fi Government Conspiracy Film. You can easily say the Government faked his death and he's been in hiding because of his knowledge of the Aliens. "Independence Day 3" with Will would be massive. "I Am Legend II" is in pre-production now and Will is trying to get Michael B Jordan to star in it with him. Anyways the news is now talking about Will's big Box Office Comeback:

It's actually awesome that Will won his Oscar.

Now dude can focus on pure Blockbuster entertainment again.

Tom Cruise stopped caring about that shyt and decided to drop classics to movie watchers worldwide.

I actually wish Denzel stepped more into this lane, but we did get The Equalizer series.
tumblr_mudeu8xb3k1r6sbrao1_500.gif

Everyone knows dude is a badass (Safe House, 2 Guns, The Equalizer), but that playful side where he doesn't take himself too seriously is a goldmine imo.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Will does have 3 sure fire hit franchises outside of "Bad Boys" he could do sequels to. With "Men in Black", he could train a younger new MIB Agent. It doubtful Tommy Lee will come back, he was barely in Part 3. "MIB: International" underperformed because Will wasn't there. Same with "Independence Day: Resurgence" which made over 60% less than the original and sold even way less tickets. Will can easily go back to "Independence Day". They said his character "Died" part 2 and it focused on his Son but this is a Aliens Sci Fi Government Conspiracy Film. You can easily say the Government faked his death and he's been in hiding because of his knowledge of the Aliens. "Independence Day 3" with Will would be massive. "I Am Legend II" is in pre-production now and Will is trying to get Michael B Jordan to star in it with him. Anyways the news is now talking about Will's big Box Office Comeback:

That excuse would make no storyline sense considering how the 2nd one played out and how characters like Jeff Goldblum managed to stay alive even with what he knew. They fake the death of the main chracter who could essentially help save the world and prevent all that's transpired.

The better route would be to have him come back as a villain as it'd be new territory for him, but I doubt he'd do it for obvious reasons. They could also have him still being alived and held captive by the aliens and in need of saving and then saving the day, but again that'd be a character that will isn't used to playing.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So what was supposed to happen? People were supposed to boycott Will Smith because he slapped Chris Rock?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I wasn’t down with Will smacking him, but Rock lost all his cool points milking that shyt into a comedy special everybody and they mama forgot about the day after it happen

So on second thought, Will should’ve stomped him out for being a man with no sense of pride. Mfer walking around for a hour talking about how he got hoe’d out and acting like a white bytch with allergies

:what: seriously speaking - what planet are you from?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Will never left but a lot of you left him after that Oscar incident while supporting other rappers who actually kill people and do harm in the black community. Sure do hope it's not any phony saluting going on in here for Will :mjpls::childplease:. Talking about Will should've gotten arrested, sounding like a damn Karen out here :rudy::dead:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That excuse would make no storyline sense considering how the 2nd one played out and how characters like Jeff Goldblum managed to stay alive even with what he knew. They fake the death of the main chracter who could essentially help save the world and prevent all that's transpired.

The better route would be to have him come back as a villain as it'd be new territory for him, but I doubt he'd do it for obvious reasons. They could also have him still being alived and held captive by the aliens and in need of saving and then saving the day, but again that'd be a character that will isn't used to playing.

I was just spit balling ideas, the point is Will can be easily written back into "Independence Day". His absence in the last movie can be explained away, regardless of his so called "Death" in the Part 2. Also, they wouldn't make Will the Villain in "Independence Day." when it's humanity Vs the Aliens. It could be as situation where they bring him out of Hiding because he knows how to defeat them.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Breh.

They are literally making I am Legend 2 and bringing back Will.

A movie where Will Smith's character died ON SCREEN :pachaha:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I feel like people felt like they were supposed to care that Will slapped Chris, moreso than they actually cared. I mean Will shouldn't have slapped him but it's like :yeshrug: People have looked past way worse stuff celebrities have done, Will drama was lightwork relatively.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ehhhh that one had the benefit of an alternate ending, which they're now using as the basis of the 2nd film.

Breh, 90% of people who watched I am Legend HAVEN'T seen the alternate ending and ONLY saw the ending where Will died :laugh:

The point is, they can write ANY character back in. And really nobody will have a problem if it's a popular character.

Example: Neo and Trinity died in the original Matrix trilogy, but were then suddenly alive in Matrix 4 :laugh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Breh, 90% of people who watched I am Legend HAVEN'T seen the alternate ending and ONLY saw the ending where Will died :laugh:

The point is, they can write ANY character back in. And really nobody will have a problem if it's a popular character.

Example: Neo and Trinity died in the original Matrix trilogy, but were then suddenly alive in Matrix 4 :laugh:
I’ve never seen any of The Matrix films so I’ll have to defer to you on that one lol

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh.

They are literally making I am Legend 2 and bringing back Will.

A movie where Will Smith's character died ON SCREEN :pachaha:

Except for that "Alternate Ending" on the DVD (That barely anyone saw, lol). I'm trying to tell him Man. Will can be written back in a heartbeat. Also "Independence Day: Resurgence" barely made over 100 Million in the US. They know damn well a Will Smith" Independence Day" would be a Worldwide Blockbuster. Plus it's Sci-Fi, anyone can be brought back to life in Sci-Fi. Also like you said, everything that happen to Will's Character in ID4: R happen off screen.