Will Smith is back. Or never left? 'Bad Boys' is cleaning up at the box office...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I like Will Smith btw. People going to see Bad Boys is great because the guy has owned up to what he did wrong. But people now victim blaming Chris Rock and calling him all sorts of names is evident that some people don't get the same sympathy just for the way they look.

Now?

The night it happened most ppl were saying he deserved it.....for making a bald joke on Will's wife who admitted to f*cking a ill R&B singer in their house. :mjlol:

That shyt was wild to see because Jada stayed getting meme'd for being a horrible wife.

People started retweeting that video with him letting Louie CK say n*gger in front of him.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Only people still bringing up that slap shyt are losers, lames and bytches

And dorks on podcast playing sister girl hour

I wasn’t down with Will smacking him, but Rock lost all his cool points milking that shyt into a comedy special everybody and they mama forgot about the day after it happen

So on second thought, Will should’ve stomped him out for being a man with no sense of pride. Mfer walking around for a hour talking about how he got hoe’d out and acting like a white bytch with allergies

Respectfully you give off unhinged vibes

Even for TLR

Why would you see someone injured for a couple jokes …

And about that bald headed hoe Jada at that …

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Nobody is talking about or bringing up that cash grab ass special. Be fukking for real.

I wasn’t talking about the Chris Rock special

when you posted,
nobody gave a damn about it the day after you worded it like you were talking about the actual slap at the Oscars

and even with that said everybody on the planet, for weeks talked about Chris Rock get back to Will Smith from that special

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I wasn’t talking about the Chris Rock special

when you posted,
nobody gave a damn about it the day after you worded it like you were talking about the actual slap at the Oscars

and even with that said everybody on the planet, for weeks talked about Chris Rock get back to Will Smith from that special

Yeah that's bullshyt :mjlol:nobody was talking about that forgettable ass special for weeks. Stop it. NY got put in they place by a Philly breh...AGAIN

degu9089

All Star
Daps
They were saying that I am Legend sequel with Will and Michael B Jordan was shelved after the slap hysterics, hopefully they’ll green light it again after this

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
2022-03-04-07.42.36-PM-960x640.png

Michael B Jordan gives update on "I Am Legend 2" says they are molding the script right now but it's in pre-production. The movie will have a Time Skip and will be based on the DVD Alternate Ending. "I Am Legend" was a massive hit and broke the All-Time December Opening Weekend Box Office Record in 2007. The movie also saw a resurgence when it became a popular streaming title during the Pandemic.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I told y'all not to count Will out. It feels good seeing all these white flops and Will coming back like this.

:blessed: