Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:patrice:

but :whoo: @ all there new developments

If he was going for the tool then oh boy had every right to pop him. What, he was gonna drive away? :comeon:

Always thought it was weird that he stayed at the scene from the standpoint that only someone would if it was self defense.:ld:

Yeah when I heard ol boy pulled a "Cutty from the Wire" I was like :wtf:.....:ohhh:.....:wow:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good Lord :noah:

12338971_626676047470648_102923868_n.jpg

12093351_840241132741443_517981486_n.jpg

11419114_920471134642649_2141403754_n.jpg

10401677_1516310155335522_1406464995_n.jpg
:takedat:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yes. Will was out there acting a donkey. No use denying it. Offer vague condolences. Don't discuss these ugly specifics.

--Smith barely tapped Hayes.
--Smith drove away hoping that Hayes would overlook the tap.
--Hayes **rammed** Smith from behind.
--Smith got rammed into the Impala ahead.
--Smith emerged from his SUV **beyond** angry.
I think if the transaction had started with Will Smith's car being tapped lightly by a hummer behind him, then Smith would overlook it and drive away. No need to swap insurance info over something so minor. His NFL money can repair a ding without the hassle of anyone else's insurance. u_u

But Hayes maybe did not have that kind of dough. I hope he has enough $$$ to pay Louisiana's finest defense attorneys. (Woulda been cheaper to scribble down license plate numbers and call the cops rather than ramming folks, but.......here we are. -_- )

Will First Take address the latest details of this case today?
Dog why are you still caping for this dude Will Smith? Dude fukked up end of story with that.

Why do you expect the dude who initially got hit to be the cooler head in this situation?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Will Smith fukked up and Hayes reaction could go 50/50... shooting a dude in his back even though will had a gun but u clearly didn't see him grabbed it and smith lawyers could say he was returning back to his car to retrieve his insurance card..

Either way.. Will should have just pulled over apologize for rear ending dude and go from there

Sad on both sides

But was he supposed to wait for Smith to grab his gun & turn around to face him like an old Western draw?

I mean, if someone is reaching for their gun and you get to yours first, then it's just their misfortune

But I agree, Will shoulda just apologized initially. This just sounds like entitled athlete who gets away with everything and so doesnt think he needs to stop for a hit-n-run.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Dog why are you still caping for this dude Will Smith? Dude fukked up end of story with that.

Why do you expect the dude who initially got hit to be the cooler head in this situation?
There are no good guys in this scenario. There's nobody to cape for. Zero good guys.

Hayes could have followed Smith, obtained the license plate number, and called 911 to report it all WITHOUT RAMMING ANYONE'S CAR hard enough to cause a chain reaction of car collisions.

It looks like retaliation/reprisal when your car gets tapped, so ya ram the tapper's car and shoot the tapper + his wife (before the tapper can reach his gun). The prosecutor will count at least 2 separate acts of reprisal in that course of action.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
But I agree, Will shoulda just apologized initially. This just sounds like entitled athlete who gets away with everything and so doesnt think he needs to stop for a hit-n-run.

This is all. And this is if the current story is the true one.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
But was he supposed to wait for Smith to grab his gun & turn around to face him like an old Western draw?

I mean, if someone is reaching for their gun and you get to yours first, then it's just their misfortune

I'm talking from a point of Will lawyers arguments going to be.... even though I believe Hayes was justified in terms of shooting ( not for ramming his hummer in the back of Will car) , but you know how lawyers going to handle the case

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If Hayes wins this case he better get the fukk outta New Orleans ASAP. His tow truck business is finished, cops will be waiting for him to fukk up, everyone and their grandma in that city knows his face and he's going to be known as the dude who killed a local "Hero". Only way this shyt could be worse is if he put a bullet in fukkin Drew Brees.
na the people in the city are already pretty much turning on smith in this case already. People are really screaming for self defense heavy heavy

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Will Smith fukked up and Hayes reaction could go 50/50... shooting a dude in his back even though will had a gun but u clearly didn't see him grabbed it and smith lawyers could say he was returning back to his car to retrieve his insurance card..

Either way.. Will should have just pulled over apologize for rear ending dude and go from there

Sad on both sides

Agreed, but now that their was a gun found in WS car. :francis: