Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
so if i have this right (and im sure im missing stuff, but this is what i put together):

Smith rear ends dude, drives away
probably drunk or buzzed (not condeming him for it, but that toxicology is gonna help the shooter)
dude follows him and catches up with him
they get outta the cars, start talking shyt, whatever
witness says Smith says something along the lines of "i have a gun", they found his gun, so yeah
smith being shot in the back means he was clearly going to get it, or it was a reasonable assumption to make. breh didnt give him that, chance and shot first

all things considered, and being in the south with that gun mentality...sounds like a case of self defense to me :huhldup:
When Smith turned to retrieve his gun from his own car, Hayes had the option of leaving the scene. He could shoot Smith or not. He could remain present or disengage by fleeing.

Firing 8 bullets into 2 unarmed ppl is excessive force -- not self defense. Hayes is about to find THAT the fukk out. He stopped just short of spraying bullets into a crowd like during a drive by. Maybe he'll work out a plea deal.

Did Smith rear end Hayes AND THEN Hayes rear ended Smith? Gun toting megalomaniacs drive in circles after dark around NOLA. Consider yourself warned.

And don't use "big bogs" in your posts, brehs.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
11004987_1596112630624779_1799225524_n.jpg

12930863_1688234871426565_1501160866_n.jpg
:wow:

:steviej:Soooo succulent.

bytch doesn't wear a bra to her friends wedding? :patrice:

So disrespectful. :wow:

That is some hoe/thot shyt. :francis:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
People still gone say...

But but but he didn't have to shoot him and 8 shots are excessive etc...

But t his case sounds clear cut like a kill it be killed situation... it's sad he had to lose his life but damm why couldn't he just exchange insurance info and call it a day

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When Smith turned to retrieve his gun from his own car, Hayes had the option of leaving the scene. He could shoot Smith or not. He could remain present or disengage by fleeing.

Firing 8 bullets into 2 unarmed ppl is excessive force -- not self defense. Hayes is about to find THAT the fukk out. He stopped just short of spraying bullets into a crowd like during a drive by. Maybe he'll work out a plea deal.

Did Smith rear end Hayes AND THEN Hayes rear ended Smith? Gun toting megalomaniacs drive in circles after dark around NOLA. Consider yourself warned.

And don't use "big bogs" in your posts, brehs.
:mjlol:

Facts are facts Will Smith fukked up. It's over.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Tyronne Mathieu is this you :lolbron:

Breh...you do realize you are the only one speculating opposite of the information being released?

The shooter and a witness are saying Will was the aggressor and threatened to get his pistol. There are reports his wife was knocked to the ground while trying to calm him. He's half in the car dead as if retrieving something. What more is needed?

Also, none of the witnesses with Will have said anything defending him. Pierre left town! If Will was the victim all the people with him would be all over media saying he was murdered. His wife would be on one leg telling it, Pierre would have included in his tweet.

Will was wrong and got himself killed.
Yes. Will was out there acting a donkey. No use denying it. Offer vague condolences. Don't discuss these ugly specifics.

--Smith barely tapped Hayes.
--Smith drove away hoping that Hayes would overlook the tap.
--Hayes **rammed** Smith from behind.
--Smith got rammed into the Impala ahead.
--Smith emerged from his SUV **beyond** angry.
I think if the transaction had started with Will Smith's car being tapped lightly by a hummer behind him, then Smith would overlook it and drive away. No need to swap insurance info over something so minor. His NFL money can repair a ding without the hassle of anyone else's insurance. u_u

But Hayes maybe did not have that kind of dough. I hope he has enough $$$ to pay Louisiana's finest defense attorneys. (Woulda been cheaper to scribble down license plate numbers and call the cops rather than ramming folks, but.......here we are. -_- )

Will First Take address the latest details of this case today?