Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It sounds like they both was in the wrong. I'm sure Hayes was mad that he had to chase down Smith to get him to acknowledge the accident & I'm sure Smith was mad that Hayes ran into the back of him and got out the car to confront him over a "fender bender". It shouldn't have escalated to guns being pulled out but that doesn't mean Hayes should go unpunished
Seems like your mind's already made, there's no convincing you so why go back and forth

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He still gotta deal with if the gun was legally obtained and the shooting of his wife...he going to jail either way for something that could've been avoided

His records have already come out that Hayes had a prior gun and drug charge, so his weapon was illegal:patrice:

Hayes has one previous arrest, on Aug. 1, 2010, court records show. Hayes was charged with illegal carrying of a weapon, illegal possession of codeine and possession of drug paraphernalia, among other charges. He pleaded guilty in June 2012 to a weapons charge and the possession of codeine, and received a 5-year prison sentence that was immediately suspended. But Hayes withdrew his guilty plea the following month, records show.

In June 2013, Hayes rejected a plea offer from prosecutors. Finally, in January 2014 he pleaded guilty to a reduced weapons charge and to a count of possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a suspended six-month sentence, records show.
But everything else points in his favor at this moment

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Loaded gun found in Smith's car

@Reinscarf
CdVxElX.gif

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This is getting more and more interesting, and less of a slam dunk murder case. While Hayes couldn't have known Smith had a gun, the fact that it was there lends credibility to the allegation that Smith threatened to shoot him. This is one of the biggest grey areas in self defense...when is your life actually in danger? Smith wasn't armed yet, but its looking like he may have been on his way to be. Does Hayes have to wait for him to get his gun and actually point it at him? Or is the threat combined with a motion to get it enough?

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Spot on. Once they made that left on Felicity, all bets were off.

My guess is that ol boy in the hummer rear ended Smiths car as a form of payback for rear ending him.

Like I said when this shyt popped off both them nikkas ran too hot. If Smith said he had a piece and didn't have one, that was something he should have known better to not do. Not anywhere, especially in NOLA. nikkas live by die by out here.

FWIW I'm not trying to argue innocence or guilt with the info I'm posting. I wish none of this happened. There are two many young cats that get slaughtered out here, it really weighs heavy on a nikka.
This is getting more and more interesting, and less of a slam dunk murder case. While Hayes couldn't have known Smith had a gun, the fact that it was there lends credibility to the allegation that Smith threatened to shoot him. This is one of the biggest grey areas in self defense...when is your life actually in danger? Smith wasn't armed yet, but its looking like he may have been on his way to be. Does Hayes have to wait for him to get his gun and actually point it at him? Or is the threat combined with a motion to get it enough?

If Hayes was white, then there would have been no need to wait.

But he's black so...We'll see