Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He never pulled up next to him, they were in traffic, he pulled up behind him
Yeah I fukked with that detail I was trying to paint a picture for these dudes on something like that would happen:sadcam:

But it is witness who say Will Smith was the aggressor

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Yeah I fukked with that detail I was trying to paint a picture for these dudes on something like that would happen:sadcam:

But it is witness who say Will Smith was the aggressor
Dude, you don't know how much of the altercation that witness saw...he could have started paying attention to the tail end of the argument. That same witness said that Smith was shot in the back.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's what I was saying didn't make sense, I was responding to what he said happened. That would also mean that Hayes got out his car which again I ask if his lawyer said he was on the phone with 911 trying to get the license plate, why did he get out the car and get in an altercation with Smith? Everybody saying "oh a witness said that Smith was being the aggressor". The police get as many witnesses as possible to see if all their stories add up because witness accounts are not 100% credible
:manny: Who cares why he got out, he had just been hit, could have been trying to the damage on his car or what's Homie insurance.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:manny: Who cares why he got, he had just been hit, could have been trying to the damage on his car or what's Homie insurance.
Really? :comeon: I've been in an accident where the driver didn't stick around. I gave the police their license plate and I didn't have to follow them around.

Edit - The police & the lawyers have to care why he got out the car because that determines if he goes to jail or not :skip:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Son I see these type of broads in their earlier years all the time. They main mission is to get pregnant by a ballin ass nikka
:mjlol: This bytch that I fukked from time to time be fukking fornette, and this bytch swear he ready to marry her dumb. shyt cute, cause she really believe it

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:manny: Who cares why he got out, he had just been hit, could have been trying to the damage on his car or what's Homie insurance.
Breh this nikka a millionaire why couldn't he stop and tell breh I'm little drunk right now so don't call the cops I hit you with a little rack right here and this will take care of everything. I promise Breh would still be here but breh wanted to act tough and pull off, stop and try to flex on breh. It is what it is

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:mjlol: This bytch that I fukked from time to time be fukking fornette, and this bytch swear he ready to marry her dumb. shyt cute, cause she really believe it
Fournette got like 2 kids already if his ass blow his knee out he gone be back there in da N.O ... the second baby momma set him up to get pregnant

these lightskin lsu hoes live in fairy tale land

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Breh this nikka a millionaire why couldn't he stop and tell breh I'm little drunk right now so don't call the cops I hit you with a little rack right here and this will take care of everything. I promise Breh would still be here but breh wanted to act tough and pull off, stop and try to flex on breh. It is what it is
Why are yall talking in hypotheticals for? Someone just posted on the previous page that the restaurant said Smith only had a glass of wine while he was there

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Right, dude probably wasn't tripping like that, dude had a gun on him, I'm sure he didn't really want to have to get police involved.