Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

broller

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: at the update.

Did Will Smith have a gun in his hand? No

Ol'dude was not in imminent danger.

Ol'dude still shot him the back while he was entering his car.

but will allegedly said he had a gun. you don't wait on it and say "I wonder if ol boy is frontin'..let me see if he actually brandishes a gun"

if he said he had a gun and went to the car soon after saying it, i can see why hayes would want to shoot him before he got got first.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
At the end of the day, son shot him 8 times in the back and his wife...

He ain't gettin off, no matter who the aggressor was
It sounds like they both was in the wrong. I'm sure Hayes was mad that he had to chase down Smith to get him to acknowledge the accident & I'm sure Smith was mad that Hayes ran into the back of him and got out the car to confront him over a "fender bender". It shouldn't have escalated to guns being pulled out but that doesn't mean Hayes should go unpunished

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But his lawyer said that he was on with 911 after Smith drove off after the accident:francis:
So we going to keep acting the video don't exist where a white dude who just seen what explain is describing what he saw in this video that takes place right after the shooting. The dude is walking with a manslaughter charge

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

broller

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: This bytch that I fukked from time to time be fukking fornette, and this bytch swear he ready to marry her dumb. shyt cute, cause she really believe it

Hopefully Leonard ain't actually gon' do it. some mans do get lovestruck...or dikkdumb and nut inside a girl who "forgot" her pills

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
We all should be ashamed cause we were shyting on Hayes, applying all kinds of stereotype and labels on him, with no detail on what happened. We took the side of the celebrity without details

Fender bender was not the cause of the shooting, ego was the cause

Had Smith addressed the initial fender bender, would he still be alive? Was he showing out for his wifey?
If Hayes didn't have the gun, would he have chased him down over a fender bender?
Did Smith say he had a gun? if so, why take it there over a fender bender?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So BR just reported that Will had a fully loaded gun in the car

By Jonathan Bullington, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
Follow on Twitter
on April 12, 2016 at 4:55 PM, updated April 12, 2016 at 5:16 PM

Former Saint defensive end Will Smith had a fully loaded 9 mm handgun inside his Mercedes-Benz SUV when he was shot and killed Saturday night (April 9), New Orleans police said.

Investigators found no evidence to suggest the weapon was fired, police added.

A fully loaded revolver was also found inside the Hummer H2 driven by Cardell Hayes, the 28-year-old man arrested in connection with Smith's death. But shell casings and ballistic evidence recovered at the scene indicate that the revolver, like the handgun found in Smith's car, was not fired.

Shell casings recovered from the scene did match a .45-caliber handgun authorities believe Hayes used to kill Smith around 11:30 p.m. Saturday after a three-car vehicle crash at Sophie Wright Place and Felicity Street in the Lower Garden District.

The discovery of an additional two weapons comes three days after the shooting and under the increasingly bright spotlight of national media, who have flocked to New Orleans in the wake of Smith's death.

New Orleans police said they needed to obtain a search warrant first before they could look inside Smith's SUV and Hayes' Hummer. That warrant was executed Tuesday morning, police said. A search has yet to be completed on the Chevrolet Impala that Smith's SUV bumped into after first being hit by Hayes' Hummer. Two of Smith's friends, as yet unidentified, were inside the Impala at the time and were not injured, police said.

Two additional friends of Smith -- an unidentified man and woman -- were riding in the SUV with Smith and his wife, Racquel, at the time, police said. They were not injured. Racquel Smith, however, did receive "at least one gunshot wound to the right leg," police said.

Hayes is expected to be charged with either aggravated battery or attempted second-degree murder in connection with Racquel Smith's shooting, police said, but those charges had not been filed as of Tuesday afternoon.

Another man was riding in the car with Hayes at the time, police said, but was questioned and released without charges.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shocking.

All the conspiracy stuff was bullshyt.

shyt was obviously nonsense from the beginning like i said back within first 10 pages.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Now he has a chance to beat the case. But it still kind of depends on where the gun was recovered from inside the vehicle and if it was in immediate reach of Smith. Also the questioned on how Hayes got to his first needs to be answered. Was it already out and brandished?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Wow fully loaded handgun so he also screams I'm going to get my strap then the shooting is justified especially since he actually had a gun damn this is so petty
He still gotta deal with if the gun was legally obtained and the shooting of his wife...he going to jail either way for something that could've been avoided