Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nobody is answering the question of how did Hayes go from being on the phone with 911 following Will around trying to get the license plate & him getting out his car and getting in an altercation
The incident 2 blocks from the hit & run. That's not far Hayes was following Will and Will Smith stopped suddenly Hayes pulled beside him and ask what's sup, what we going do about this car accident. Witness say Will Smith was the aggressor, started talking shyt saying he had a gun and was getting out the car at the time when Hayes feared his life was in danger and started shooting. Will Smith not a choir boy he got prior history of aggression where he hit somebody.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Nobody is answering the question of how did Hayes go from being on the phone with 911 following Will around trying to get the license plate & him getting out his car and getting in an altercation

Didn't WS get stuck behind an Impala....?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The incident 2 blocks from the hit & run. That's not far Hayes was following Will and Will Smith stopped suddenly Hayes pulled beside him and ask what's sup, what we going do about this car accident. Witness say Will Smith was the aggressor, started talking shyt saying he had a gun and was getting out the car at the time when Hayes fee his life is in danger and started shooting. Will Smith not a choir boy he got prior history of aggression where he hit somebody.
That story isn't making sense when they showed pictures of the Hummer behind the G63..What he do hit reverse & parked behind them?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That story isn't making sense when they showed pictures of the Hummer behind the G63..What he do hit reverse & parked behind them?
Will smith hit him, hummer pulls over to the side to asses the accident, will smith pulls off and tried to pull a hit and run, dude immediately follows smiths car and 2 blocks away the situation happens

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Getty
EXCLUSIVE
WILL SMITH
BARELY DRANK AT RESTAURANT
... BEFORE SHOOTING

4/12/16 3:30 PM PST

Will Smith did NOT appear drunk when he left a New Orleans restaurant ... moments before he was shot to death -- this according to restaurant management.

TMZ Sports spoke to employees at Sake Cafe Uptown ... the last place Smith was seen before the shooting. The incidents with Cardell Hayes reportedly began after he left the eatery.

There are theories that Smith was sloshed at dinner ... and was driving impaired when he got into it with Hayes.

But management at Sake Cafe Uptown say they're not buying it -- insisting Smith only had 1 glass of wine during the roughly 75 minutes he was at the restaurant.

"He got there kinda late ... didn't drink a lot at all ... no cocktails, and I can only remember seeing one glass of wine," one staffer tells TMZ Sports.

As for his state of mind when he left -- we're told, "Everyone seemed completely composed."

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Instagram
BREAKING NEWS
PIERRE THOMAS
I WATCHED WILL SMITH DIE
'OVER A F**KING FENDER BENDER'

4/12/16 4:45 PM PST

NFL running back Pierre Thomas says he'll be forever scarred after watching his close friend, Will Smith, get shot to death in New Orleans ... saying, "These images that I have in my head will never leave me."

Thomas was at the scene when Smith got into it with Cardell Hayes -- and says the whole thing erupted after a "f**king fender bender" ... not a revenge plot as some speculated.

Here's Pierre's post in its entirety:

"The last few days has been a whirlwind and I am still trying to wrap my head around this whole thing. I flew out of New Orleans last night and back to Chicago because I couldn't think straight... I witnessed a close friend, teammate and a man that I thought of as one of my big brothers in the NFL shot to death OVER A F**KING FENDER BENDER!!!!"

"Why!? I just don't get it... these images that I have in my head will never leave me and I understand that and will have to live with it."

"I want to thank each and everyone of you, my family, friends, fans and the entire Who Dat Nation for all of your thoughts and prayers.... But let's send them instead to Will's family- his wife and 3 kids who have to be strong during this difficult time."

"People!! When is this sh*t going to stop?"

"There is so much senseless killing going on in our world, and I'm not saying that I have the answers to fix it."

"But I am willing to do my part to help and find a solution. My heart is heavy and I wish I could turn back the hands of time, but what is done is done."

"Sadly my friend is gone but he will never be forgotten. Rest In Peace Will."

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Will smith hit him, hummer pulls over to the side to asses the accident, will smith pulls off and tried to pull a hit and run, dude immediately follows smiths car and 2 blocks away the situation happens
I understand that, @JordanwiththeWiz said that Hayes pulled up beside Smith and they started arguing and Smith was getting out the car & got shot. What I'm saying is that in the articles they showed the Impala in front, the G63, then the Hummer. If the argument/shooting took place when Hayes pulled up next to the G63 why was the hummer behind the G63 once the police got there?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who knows all I know is what the witness say and they say Will Smith the aggressor and said he had gun on him. These witness got no dog in the race they don't know Will Smth or Hayes. So when these witness go in there and testify right. They say Will Smith was the aggressor and said he had gun then Hayes defense is self defense. I think Hayes got a case and can walk.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I understand that, @JordanwiththeWiz said that Hayes pulled up beside Smith and they started arguing and Smith was getting out the car & got shot. What I'm saying is that in the articles they showed the Impala in front, the G63, then the Hummer. If the argument/shooting took place when Hayes pulled up next to the G63 why was the hummer behind the G63 once the police got there?
He never pulled up next to him, they were in traffic, he pulled up behind him

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
its interesting to see how peeps in this thread have jumped sides......

:dame:

anyway

hopefully the wife pulls through n can shed some light on this situation

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
He never pulled up next to him, they were in traffic, he pulled up behind him
That's what I was saying didn't make sense, I was responding to what he said happened. That would also mean that Hayes got out his car which again I ask if his lawyer said he was on the phone with 911 trying to get the license plate, why did he get out the car and get in an altercation with Smith? Everybody saying "oh a witness said that Smith was being the aggressor". The police get as many witnesses as possible to see if all their stories add up because witness accounts are not 100% credible