Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
"It would be safe to say that not only did my client feel threatened, but citizens that were out there on that block felt threatened as well," Fuller said. "And I think the uncovering or unearthing of a second gun will lend itself to the defense of Mr. Hayes.

:ohhh:
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Dude still in the wrong, if he was only following Smith to get the License plate number then how hard is it to get it? Especially being that he wasn't the only person in the car. Get the license number & let the cops handle the rest

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I don't think this has taken a twist at all. It appears to me people are getting caught up in things that won't matter in the end. The only thing that changes anything in this case IMO is if a gun was recovered in Will's vehicle or not. Hit and run isn't punishable by death, and I don't think you are going to win a self defense case just based on someone saying they have a gun, if that even happen, witness testimony is almost always unreliable. And the guy in the video didn't really do a good job identifying who said what.

Spot on. Once they made that left on Felicity, all bets were off.

My guess is that ol boy in the hummer rear ended Smiths car as a form of payback for rear ending him.

Like I said when this shyt popped off both them nikkas ran too hot. If Smith said he had a piece and didn't have one, that was something he should have known better to not do. Not anywhere, especially in NOLA. nikkas live by die by out here.

FWIW I'm not trying to argue innocence or guilt with the info I'm posting. I wish none of this happened. There are two many young cats that get slaughtered out here, it really weighs heavy on a nikka.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This situation remind me of ol boy from D12, Proof.

Breh threatened some nikkas, they got to tusslin HE shot a nikka and that nikka's cousin shot and killed him right then and there. They determined it was self defense.

Basically what i'm sayin is, Hayes didn't want to end up being Keith Bender. He was like if you say you gotta gun and you running to your car i'm clapping you first. My life or yours. Non negotiable shyt.

On April 11, 2006, Proof was shot four times by Mario Etheridge, after an altercation broke out during a game of billiards at the CCC Club on 8 Mile Road in Detroit, Michigan. A pool game between Proof and Keith Bender turned into a heated argument and then escalated into a physical altercation. Etheridge, who was Bender's cousin, fired a warning shot into the air. There have been many conflicting reports about Proof and Keith Bender's roles in the shooting, but it was reported that Proof then shot Bender in the head during the altercation.[11] Bender was not immediately killed by the gunshot but died a week later from his injuries.[12] In response to Proof allegedly shooting Bender, Etheridge then shot Proof four times, twice in the head and twice in the chest, killing him at the scene. At the time of his death, Proof's blood alcohol content was 0.32, four times the legal DUI limit. An autopsy revealed that he did not have any illegal drugs in his system. Proof's lawyer, David Gorosh, accused the police and the media of being "reckless" for suggesting that his client fired the first shots without having any hard evidence. A few weeks after both men's death, Bender's family began a wrongful death suit against Proof's estate.[13][14] Authorities determined that Etheridge was acting lawfully in defense of another; however, he was found guilty of carrying an illegal firearm and discharging it inside of a building.[15]

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Dude still in the wrong, if he was only following Smith to get the License plate number then how hard is it to get it? Especially being that he wasn't the only person in the car. Get the license number & let the cops handle the rest

nikka WS was in twin turbo Mercedes SUV, i don't blame that dude at all for trying to get those plates. You trying to run away in that whip i'm chasing...

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
nikka WS was in twin turbo Mercedes SUV, i don't blame that dude at all for trying to get those plates. You trying to run away in that whip i'm chasing...
Trying to get the license plate and end up getting out the car & having an altercation which led to you killing someone is 2 completely different things

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Trying to get the license plate and end up getting out the car & having an altercation which led to you killing someone is 2 completely different things

shyt happens :manny:

fact of the matter is WS should have just done the standard fender bender procedure and face whatever consequences...

he didnt think in the manner of a husband with three kids and M's in the bank.

dont feel sorry over here....

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
shyt happens :manny:

fact of the matter is WS should have just done the standard fender bender procedure and face whatever consequences...

he didnt think in the manner of a husband with three kids and M's in the bank.

dont feel sorry over here....
They both did stupid things & stupid things can lead to you being dead & going to jail. Didn't ol' boy lawyer said that he was on the phone with 911 while he was following WS? How does that lead to them arguing & him ultimately killing WS?

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
They both did stupid things & stupid things can lead to you being dead & going to jail. Didn't ol' boy lawyer said that he was on the phone with 911 while he was following WS? How does that lead to them arguing & him ultimately killing WS?

well one person can't say anything... and he started it...

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMZ just did a report where they talk to people who witness the murder they said Will Smith said he had gun and was getting out the car to fight dude and that's when dude shoot him that why Will Smith body was found with one leg out the car and other leg inside because as he was getting out dude start shooting

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
TMZ just did a report where they talk to people who witness the murder they said Will Smith said he had gun and was getting out the car to fight dude and that's when dude shoot him that why Will Smith body was found with one leg out the car and other leg inside because as he was getting out dude start shooting
Nobody is answering the question of how did Hayes go from being on the phone with 911 following Will around trying to get the license plate & him getting out his car and getting in an altercation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: at the update.

Did Will Smith have a gun in his hand? No

Ol'dude was not in imminent danger.

Ol'dude still shot him the back while he was entering his car.

Doesn't matter if he had a gun or not for him to b in imminent danger, somebody can beat you to death with their bare hands.

This is why when you get your ccw you are instructed to shoot to kill so it's your story against nobodies lol.

It's all about who engaged who.

If he engaged Will Smith first its not self defense, if Will Smith go out the car first and engaged him, it might be a different story. This is why these cases are so hard, and why you should avoid confrontation whenever you are armed.