Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Stfu you lame ass nikka. Multiple witnesses said he told breh he had a strap. What type of nikka flexes about having a tool on him but doesn't? In grimy ass NO of all places. And don't act like a a nikka who just left dinner with some pigs ain't in with them enough to have them toss the tool. You acting like NOPD ain't been one of the most dirtiest police departments in the Country. You don't want no fukking justice. You just wanna make your little lame ass fukk boy comments and get daps from other lame ass nikkas. Breh I can't stand nikkas like you. You stay posting some fukk boy lame shyt. And again I gives a fukk if you work for these people on this site. Ban me fukk nikka I could care less. Lame ass nikka.
U8INyfB.gif

@Reinscarf you frequently embarrass our city. Get your mind right and stop the fukking c00n antics. DISGUSTING.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly there are hit and runs every day, few end in murder

This particular video ON ITS OWN doesn't help either the prosecution or the defense. The prosecution can easily spin this into Hayes being the aggressor - "he was so irate that he was the victim of a hit and run that he followed the fleeing car and gunned the driver down."

Really need to see how this particular piece fits into the larger narrative that the rest of the evidence tells.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you acting like NFL nikkas don't go around acting brolic like they can't be touched. I got a Patna that played practice league for a few teams and he used to go around acting like that. Dude wasn't even a house hold name. I had to stop hanging with the nikka. He was too extra. Always trying to pull somebody woman, always flexing his cash. I told breh he needed to chill out before somebody take him out. These nikkas already jealous. Sure they'd love to snuff his ass out. And he wasn't hard. Just cuz he was big that don't mean shyt. Breh been in the house when we was out in the streets. These pro nikkas have 0 street smarts usually
I respect your views on this subject breh. :ehh:I agree with everything. We don't know what happened but I know one thing, those big athlete nikkas do be flexing. BUT on the other hand, the suspect could've hopped out the car and started berating Will and his wife just woofin and most men won't accept you talking to them crazy. Situation just fukked up and nobody but the wife knows what really happened and there's no way she'll say her husband escalated the situation.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Either you're illiterate or you are intellectually dishonest.

There is no other way I can put it. :yeshrug:

I didn't read every one of reinscarf's posts in this thread, but in this case there is a lot of grey and it's not unreasonable to say that it's possible hayes went too far. it's highly dependent on what was said prior to smith going back to the car. either way reinscarf isn't c00ning.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Americans need to do something about the gun laws in the United Stated. Simple as that :yeshrug:

My theory is Americans are no more violent than any other people. But the fact that guns can be so easily obtained makes it dangerous here because the same dispute at a club or traffic stop that ends up in a fistfight in London or Paris will end up in a shoot in NYC or Cleveland. People here arent any more violent than those in these European cities. But damn near everyone here have guns and are armed to the teeth.

If the driver of the hummer sees some big 280 lb mofo comes at him and he has a gun i understand if he at least fires a shot up in the air to let him know hes not about to go down like that. But i dont see how the sh!t ended up with doggy being shot while sitting behind the wheel (i think) and the chick got shot too.

You don't understand gun laws at least educate yourself to speak on them.

The law is the problem not guns

What you described is called brandishing which is illegal, the law forces you to shoot, you are only suppose to draw the weapon if you feel like life is in imminent danger.

I had a friend who got into with some arabs who were blocking the street and he told them to move, the arabs got out their cars like they wanted to do something so he pulled out his pistol but didn't fire anything. The arabs called the police and he was arrested for brandishing, luckily he beat the case and kept his gun license.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF the witness is telling the truth that Smith said 'i have a gun', then this dude is not guilty IMO

should take a fair amount of jew lawyering, but i can see him getting off :patrice:

because i mean, obv i dont think this man should be dead over this. but now we know that the hummer followed smith because smith hit him. so if he went to confront him/get his info and dude said "i have a fukkin gun"...:patrice:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thecoli y'all

Disagree that a murderer shouldn't get off your a kewn.

Don't listen to ignorant trash music your a kewn

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Will.Smith was shot 6 times, only.one weapon has been located.

Someone said they had a gun, witness didn't even say that was Smith, if could have been the murderer who said it first and Smith said I have one too

A minor fender bender and dude drove off and he deserves six slugs and his name to be tarnished and the dude who killed him released according to you

:scust:

Either you're illiterate or you are intellectually dishonest.

There is no other way I can put it. :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm sorry was will charging at this dude, ?

Was this dude punched in the face? Was his Hummer littered with bullets?

Was his passenger shot?

Was a gun pointed at him?

You aren't c00ning but you are acting like will couldn't have been at fault at all.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Not saying he deserved to die, but Will Smith was a real piece of sh*t for hitting dude and then driving off.

I wouldnt say hes a piece of shyt for that..it very minor plus he might have been drinking and didnt want the police to get involved for that reason..

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Either way you cut it the whole black on black crime narrative is not fitting this case but it already exposed all the super c00ns who jumped on how hayes had to be a monster and will smith was a good dude who did nothing wrong in this situation.
Talking about guns and threatening to shoot someone anywhere in america is enough for the police to kill
I feel for smith's family since he has 3 kids and a wife who have to carry on without him over a dumb decision