Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Daps
Americans need to do something about the gun laws in the United Stated. Simple as that :yeshrug:

My theory is Americans are no more violent than any other people. But the fact that guns can be so easily obtained makes it dangerous here because the same dispute at a club or traffic stop that ends up in a fistfight in London or Paris will end up in a shoot in NYC or Cleveland. People here arent any more violent than those in these European cities. But damn near everyone here have guns and are armed to the teeth.

If the driver of the hummer sees some big 280 lb mofo comes at him and he has a gun i understand if he at least fires a shot up in the air to let him know hes not about to go down like that. But i dont see how the sh!t ended up with doggy being shot while sitting behind the wheel (i think) and the chick got shot too.

:mjlol:

If someone comes at you with a gun you do not fire a shot in the air, you shoot him and put down the threat.
I'm not speaking about this particular case because I don't know the facts, but in general that's not how you handle a threat with a gun

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm a kewn because I want justice for a black father who was slain?

Where's will Smith gun? Where are the shots from his gun that were fired?

Stfu you lame ass nikka. Multiple witnesses said he told breh he had a strap. What type of nikka flexes about having a tool on him but doesn't? In grimy ass NO of all places. And don't act like a a nikka who just left dinner with some pigs ain't in with them enough to have them toss the tool. You acting like NOPD ain't been one of the most dirtiest police departments in the Country. You don't want no fukking justice. You just wanna make your little lame ass fukk boy comments and get daps from other lame ass nikkas. Breh I can't stand nikkas like you. You stay posting some fukk boy lame shyt. And again I gives a fukk if you work for these people on this site. Ban me fukk nikka I could care less. Lame ass nikka.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stfu you lame ass nikka. Multiple witnesses said he told breh he had a strap. What type of nikka flexes about having a tool on him but doesn't? In grimy ass NO of all places. And don't act like a a nikka who just left dinner with some pigs ain't in with them enough to have them toss the tool. You acting like NOPD ain't been one of the most dirtiest police departments in the Country. You don't want no fukking justice. You just wanna make your little lame ass fukk boy comments and get daps from other lame ass nikkas. Breh I can't stand nikkas like you. You stay posting some fukk boy lame shyt. And again I gives a fukk if you work for these people on this site. Ban me fukk nikka I could care less. Lame ass nikka.

:lupe:

Damn....

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjlol:

If someone comes at you with a gun you do not fire a shot in the air, you shoot him and put down the threat.
I'm not speaking about this particular case because I don't know the facts, but in general that's not how you handle a threat with a gun
You misunderstood my post.

If the hummer driver has an unarmed 280 lb mofo coming at him and the hummer driver has a gun

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan:

Daps
If the shooter was white...
There wouldnt be any scenarios brought up on what could get him acquitted :mjlol:
Yea because white cops kill unarmed men and get off at an alarming rate. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that people here don't give cops the benefit of the doubt, since cops or the law don't give that to us. I don't see nothing wrong with posters trying to find the truth about what happened between 2 black males involved in this shooting. We aren't law inforcement, court appointed officials, or the jury. :camby::camby:

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
This particular video ON ITS OWN doesn't help either the prosecution or the defense. The prosecution can easily spin this into Hayes being the aggressor - "he was so irate that he was the victim of a hit and run that he followed the fleeing car and gunned the driver down."

Really need to see how this particular piece fits into the larger narrative that the rest of the evidence tells.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is from a credible source

Will was not driving, his body was found partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

His wife tried to calm him down , he pushed her down. And went back to the car. His wife got caught in the line of fire, she was not a target.

The shooter did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

there was a lot of shyt talking, smith thought ol boy would fall back, he didn't and shot Smith in the back because smith walked back to the vehicle after saying "he was done talking" or something like that, not sure on the exact words.
This dude had the real details before they were reported :lupe:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I know this isn't popular on the coli but I can admit to being wrong on this one. Mindblown :mindblown: Those multiple traffic camera videos :wow:

Yeah I gotta reconsider my position here too, this is why you wait till all the facts come out :wow: While the dude went too far, I can see how he might of got to that point if this nikka Will was really the aggressor:ohhh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I gotta reconsider my position here too, this is why you wait till all the facts come out :wow: While the dude went too far, I can see how he might of got to that point if this nikka Will was really the aggressor:ohhh:

Yeah I jumped the gun a little and immediately thought dude was 100% wrong....but now its looking like everybody fukked up.