Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I feel ppl in here want him to simply get off cuz he's Black and looks just like them. Nevermind him killing another black man

Nah, Will saying he is gonna get his piece is what's gonna get that nikka off for Will's murder.

He def gonna get time for his wife getting shot though.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It's funny the same dudes who are saying dude is innocent and deserves to get off, wanted Zimmermans blood

Just because someone hits your cat and drives off doesn't mean you can take their life
pick and choose facts to fit your narrative brehs :stopitslime:

-Will hit him and took off :stopitslime:

-Hayes caught up to him then Will got out the car prolly drunk, and started woofin talking about he got a gun :stopitslime:

-What do you want Hayes to do???? Jazz hands and wait until an inebriated nikka can get his gun and then what? fukk THAT. He got hit, then watched Will take off, then got threatened with a gun. :stopitslime:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
shyt, homie is getting off brehs. :francis:

"I'm done talking" and he went back to his car? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
shyt, homie is getting off brehs. :francis:

"I'm done talking" and he went back to his car? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

That only means one thing I ain't havin it.

Got caught up on this thread this shyt is nuts..with all the details coming out my only emotion is fukk the Aints :obama: both these nikkas were exactly that.

Daps
Breh u sound like a egotistical fake righteous c00n. fukk have u done for the community, besides make a faux conscious black username and post on the coli? You still just a nikka
i'm sorry but i don't take the opinion on black matters of clowns(probably cac) whom are fans of the rap Jar Jar Binx seriously but i'll have you know just being a progressive blackman in of itself makes me a positive influence in my community:ucku:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Americans need to do something about the gun laws in the United Stated. Simple as that :yeshrug:

My theory is Americans are no more violent than any other people. But the fact that guns can be so easily obtained makes it dangerous here because the same dispute at a club or traffic stop that ends up in a fistfight in London or Paris will end up in a shoot in NYC or Cleveland. People here arent any more violent than those in these European cities. But damn near everyone here have guns and are armed to the teeth.

If the driver of the hummer sees some big 280 lb mofo comes at him and he has a gun i understand if he at least fires a shot up in the air to let him know hes not about to go down like that. But i dont see how the sh!t ended up with doggy being shot while sitting behind the wheel (i think) and the chick got shot too.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
the hit and run led to the h2 trying to return the bump, i'll assume. Then they get into it

The claim isn't that he shot him because of the hit and run. Don't be dense. The claim is that he shot him because he threatened to get his gun. Obviously, I don't know what really happened here, but if it truly went down like that, dude does deserve to get off.

This is nothing like Zimmerman. Zimmerman was the aggressor and shot Trayvon cuz he was losing the fight he started.
that wasnt the defense.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't think this will be the end of the surveillance videos that get released, relative to this incident.
If there's footage of this initial hit and run, then I strongly believe there's going to be footage of the shooting, as well. :patrice:

There area the shooting was in was very residential:manny: I used to be in that area on foot during Mardi Gras, I know it well.

Unless someone had a camera at their house I don't think anything will turn up.

The area the hit and run was in was a business area.