Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This dude had the real details before they were reported :lupe:
I can also say there is video of the incident. There's cameras all over the place in that part of town.

That video that shows Smith rear ending The shooter was literally minutes before the shooting occurred . If there is camera footage before and immediately after, you best believe there is video of the incident.

Also Will Smith is known by more than one account as a hot head and a$$hole by NOPD. I don't think the cops and him a good relationship

I honestly think if he would have stopped and exchanged info with ol boy when he rear ended the hummer he would be alive today. That's just my opinion.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Will.Smith was shot 6 times, only.one weapon has been located.

Someone said they had a gun, witness didn't even say that was Smith, if could have been the murderer who said it first and Smith said I have one too

A minor fender bender and dude drove off and he deserves six slugs and his name to be tarnished and the dude who killed him released according to you

:scust:

Again I'll say you're ILLITERATE!

Cellphone video taken moments after former New Orleans Saints star Will Smith was shot dead recorded an unidentified bystander saying the athlete was the first to claim to have a gun.

The witness doesn’t name the men exchanging angry words — but he seems to accuse Smith of being the aggressor before he was killed in the Lower Garden District at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday.

“This guy was like, ‘Get out of the f–king car, I have a gun,’ ” the witness said allegedly of Smith in footage posted Monday by the New Orleans Times-Picayune.

“And he [supposedly then referring to suspect Cardell Hayes] goes, ‘F–k y’all, I got one, too,’ and he [Hayes] grabs a gun and shoots him [Smith] in the back. He’s dead.”

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can also say there is video of the incident. There's cameras all over the place in that part of town.

That video that shows Smith rear ending The shooter was literally minutes before the shooting occurred . If there is camera footage before and immediately after, you best believe there is video of the incident.

Also Will Smith is known by more than one account as a hot head and a$$hole by NOPD. I don't think the cops and him a good relationship

I honestly think if he would have stopped and exchanged info with ol boy when he rear ended the hummer he would be alive today. That's just my opinion.
:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I wouldnt say hes a piece of shyt for that..it very minor plus he might have been drinking and didnt want the police to get involved for that reason..

Bruh, he hit someone else's vehicle, and for his own selfish reasons drove off. That makes you a piece of sh*t in my book :manny: As a man you need to own up to your faults, especially when it's in regards to random individuals who suffer because of your mistakes. Again, obviously you shouldn't die for that though

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I wouldnt say hes a piece of shyt for that..it very minor plus he might have been drinking and didnt want the police to get involved for that reason..

To be fair, IF Smith was indeed too inebriated to avoid hitting Hayes' truck in the first place, then he is a piece of sh1t for getting behind the wheel in that condition in the first place. Remove the hummer from the situation and replace it with a person and Smith is unanimously roasted for being a drunk driving a$$hole.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
To be fair, IF Smith was indeed too inebriated to avoid hitting Hayes' truck in the first place, then he is a piece of sh1t for getting behind the wheel in that condition in the first place. Remove the hummer from the situation and replace it with a person and Smith is unanimously roasted for being a drunk driving a$$hole.

I agree on that but the point of whether hes a POS was based on him rear ending and leaving...If it was a fatality and he boucned id agree...

Its about the severity of the hit and running not the sobriety,cuz we dont know if alcohol was involved...

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

instead he wanted to follow his own rules without any respect for others and their property and no regards for anyone elses safety, and he paid for that with his own life. breh was not smart.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

:wow:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I agree on that but the point of whether hes a POS was based on him rear ending and leaving...If it was a fatality and he boucned id agree...

Its about the severity of the hit and running not the sobriety,cuz we dont know if alcohol was involved...

Thus why I wrote it as "IF"

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

:thinkingcac:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A man was shot dead, but because I want justice I'm a kewn?

Thecoli dot com logic

Possibly drunk NFL Defensive end saying he gonna get his piece is why you getting the side eye bruh. If a mad ass nikka you got in a heated argument tells you he is done talking and is going to get his heater, you gonna wait to see if he really gonna use it if you got your shyt too?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
First off you should never argue with strangers in the streets. That's a big No No. You don't know what these nikkas got going on. You may usually win those arguments and woof a nikka down but all it takes is one time to run across a dude who ain't having that bullshyt. And that's all it takes is that 1 time and *poof*, you taking a dirt nap for eternity. 10 seconds out here in the streets doing foolishness can really end your life. shyt is not a game.

Second his girl told him to chill, she knew what time it was. If breh wanted to turn up he should've dropped his lady off down the street and then went and pulled back up on dude. If you wanna turn up, cool, you well within your rights to do so. But putting other folks in harms way is some stupid ass lame nikka bullshyt. Now his girl lost a husband and she in the hospital on top of it. That ain't nobody fault but Will Smith's

Third what type of nikka flexes a tool, then turns his back on the nikka and walks away???? Like seriously. That's another big ass No No. Cmon breh. I'm sure a lot of y'all brehs grew up getting into with folks out here in the streets just like I did. You never argue with a nikka and then turn your back on him. Ima take it step further and say that if I got ana with a nikka I'm not even letting him get within arms reach of me. If you gotta walk backwards until that nikka goes away or you leave the scene then you just gotta do that.

This nikka commited 3 Cardinal sins back to back in short order. In fukking New Orleans of all places. Wasn't like he was in DC or ATL. This fool running around woofing on nikkas in probably the most cut throat city on the map. You shouldn't do that shyt anywhere but you a damn fool if you thinking riding around stunting and bucking on random ass nikkas in a G Wagon in a place like the NO, Chicago or Bmore won't get you slumped. This cat had 0 street smarts and this situation shows it. If you jump in the pen with Wolves you can't get mad at nobody but yourself when one them wolves bite the shyt out your ass

repped.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

:wow: