Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry was will charging at this dude, ?

Was this dude punched in the face? Was his Hummer littered with bullets?

Was his passenger shot?

Was a gun pointed at him?
We don't know some of those questions breh. He might very charged at him and made threatening remarks about having a gun. You're using the I'm at home on the net logic. shyt is real in them streets. Threats are real and we don't know what was said.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If this is true and Will said he had a gun first and then went to the car.... He was asking for it. You take it to that level then you gotta be prepared for whatever happens.

6-8 shots is excessive as fukk. But I've shot at somebody before and I dumped a single stack clip of 7 rounds in like 2 seconds. I didn't even realize I pulled the trigger than many times.

:dame: you did what now?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I respect your views on this subject breh. :ehh:I agree with everything. We don't know what happened but I know one thing, those big athlete nikkas do be flexing. BUT on the other hand, the suspect could've hopped out the car and started berating Will and his wife just woofin and most men won't accept you talking to them crazy. Situation just fukked up and nobody but the wife knows what really happened and there's no way she'll say her husband escalated the situation.

First off you should never argue with strangers in the streets. That's a big No No. You don't know what these nikkas got going on. You may usually win those arguments and woof a nikka down but all it takes is one time to run across a dude who ain't having that bullshyt. And that's all it takes is that 1 time and *poof*, you taking a dirt nap for eternity. 10 seconds out here in the streets doing foolishness can really end your life. shyt is not a game.

Second his girl told him to chill, she knew what time it was. If breh wanted to turn up he should've dropped his lady off down the street and then went and pulled back up on dude. If you wanna turn up, cool, you well within your rights to do so. But putting other folks in harms way is some stupid ass lame nikka bullshyt. Now his girl lost a husband and she in the hospital on top of it. That ain't nobody fault but Will Smith's

Third what type of nikka flexes a tool, then turns his back on the nikka and walks away???? Like seriously. That's another big ass No No. Cmon breh. I'm sure a lot of y'all brehs grew up getting into with folks out here in the streets just like I did. You never argue with a nikka and then turn your back on him. Ima take it step further and say that if I got ana with a nikka I'm not even letting him get within arms reach of me. If you gotta walk backwards until that nikka goes away or you leave the scene then you just gotta do that.

This nikka commited 3 Cardinal sins back to back in short order. In fukking New Orleans of all places. Wasn't like he was in DC or ATL. This fool running around woofing on nikkas in probably the most cut throat city on the map. You shouldn't do that shyt anywhere but you a damn fool if you thinking riding around stunting and bucking on random ass nikkas in a G Wagon in a place like the NO, Chicago or Bmore won't get you slumped. This cat had 0 street smarts and this situation shows it. If you jump in the pen with Wolves you can't get mad at nobody but yourself when one them wolves bite the shyt out your ass

Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
First off you should never argue with strangers in the streets. That's a big No No. You don't know what these nikkas got going on. You may usually win those arguments and woof a nikka down but all it takes is one time to run across a dude who ain't having that bullshyt. And that's all it takes is that 1 time and *poof*, you taking a dirt nap for eternity. 10 seconds out here in the streets doing foolishness can really end your life. shyt is not a game.

Second his girl told him to chill, she knew what time it was. If breh wanted to turn up he should've dropped his lady off down the street and then went and pulled back up on dude. If you wanna turn up, cool, you well within your rights to do so. But putting other folks in harms way is some stupid ass lame nikka bullshyt. Now his girl lost a husband and she in the hospital on top of it. That ain't nobody fault but Will Smith's

Third what type of nikka flexes a tool, then turns his back on the nikka and walks away???? Like seriously. That's another big ass No No. Cmon breh. I'm sure a lot of y'all brehs grew up getting into with folks out here in the streets just like I did. You never argue with a nikka and then turn your back on him. Ima take it step further and say that if I got ana with a nikka I'm not even letting him get within arms reach of me. If you gotta walk backwards until that nikka goes away or you leave the scene then you just gotta do that.

This nikka commited 3 Cardinal sins back to back in short order. In fukking New Orleans of all places. Wasn't like he was in DC or ATL. This fool running around woofing on nikkas in probably the most cut throat city on the map. You shouldn't do that shyt anywhere but you a damn fool if you thinking riding around stunting and bucking on random ass nikkas in a G Wagon in a place like the NO, Chicago or Bmore won't get you slumped. This cat had 0 street smarts and this situation shows it. If you jump in the pen with Wolves you can't get mad at nobody but yourself when one them wolves bite the shyt out your ass

4023572-7393408934-shott.gif

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Moral of the story stay strapped brehs. It's an arms race out here.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Either you're illiterate or you are intellectually dishonest.

There is no other way I can put it. :yeshrug:
He also blamed rap music for this. I don't know how rap music had anything to do with this. Ain't he Canadian?