Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Will Smith did not have a gun, a knife, he did not touch the dude who killed him, he was not running towards him.

Being heated or being drunk, does not allow someone to kill you in cold blood

But if he tells you "I'm done talking" and has already made you aware of the fact that he was holding heat, and goes back to the car, presumably to get the aforementioned heat, I can see where dude starts busting off shots.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How are you wrong?

Will Smith waas found with six shots to the chest slumped over in his car

I know this isn't popular on the coli but I can admit to being wrong on this one. Mindblown :mindblown: Those multiple traffic camera videos :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He was prob going to drive away.

You hit a car drive away car comes after you and hits tour car words are exchanged

But if he tells you "I'm done talking" and has already made you aware of the fact that he was holding heat, and goes back to the car, presumably to get the aforementioned heat, I can see where dude starts busting off shots.

broller

Veteran
Daps
He was prob going to drive away.

You hit a car drive away car comes after you and hits tour car words are exchanged

there's that grey area. it may come down to whether the witness heard will say he was going to get a gun or not or just that he had a gun. also, what kind of time lapse occurred between will saying he had a gun and will saying he was done talking.

if will said "I have a gun, im done talkin" then proceeded to go to his car, that could mean leniency for hayes.

if will said "i have a gun" then 3 minutes later said "im done talking" that would make it harder for hayes to get off.