Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not me..I know how wild nikkas can get..

I'm always like wait for the facts of the investigation to come back.:whoa:. (check my rep)

to me.. 90% of these shootings are pretty justified.. (RIP Eric Garner, and Trayvon, but for the most part a lot of these other guys don't deserve the attention they got)

Rare end a hundred 100k truck of a real nikka and try and drive off like shyt is sweet., and then threaten me when Im tryna get insurance info.. Some of these dude just be asked for it :ld:

fukk out of here.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
just wait till that gat he had tied to other murders

fukk nikka you such a c00n. I give a fukk if you a staff member. All your posts reek off lame ass fukk boy borderline Cac shyt. Corny ass Canadian nihhas. Smh

This nikka Will Smith was clearly the aggressor. Run up on a grown man and threaten his life brehs like these nikkas out here scared of you cuz you used to play in the league. These NFL cats living the silver spoon life since 8th grade trying to demo with cats who AINT GOT shyt TO LOSE

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I don't think this will be the end of the surveillance videos that get released, relative to this incident.
If there's footage of this initial hit and run, then I strongly believe there's going to be footage of the shooting, as well. :patrice:

Daps
It's funny the same dudes who are saying dude is innocent and deserves to get off, wanted Zimmermans blood

Just because someone hits your cat and drives off doesn't mean you can take their life

The claim isn't that he shot him because of the hit and run. Don't be dense. The claim is that he shot him because he threatened to get his gun. Obviously, I don't know what really happened here, but if it truly went down like that, dude does deserve to get off.

This is nothing like Zimmerman. Zimmerman was the aggressor and shot Trayvon cuz he was losing the fight he started.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
It's funny the same dudes who are saying dude is innocent and deserves to get off, wanted Zimmermans blood

Just because someone hits your cat and drives off doesn't mean you can take their life
What this gotta do with Zimmerman nikka?

Are you serious??

Slap your fukkin self homie

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Okay but why kill the man?

Breh you acting like NFL nikkas don't go around acting brolic like they can't be touched. I got a Patna that played practice league for a few teams and he used to go around acting like that. Dude wasn't even a house hold name. I had to stop hanging with the nikka. He was too extra. Always trying to pull somebody woman, always flexing his cash. I told breh he needed to chill out before somebody take him out. These nikkas already jealous. Sure they'd love to snuff his ass out. And he wasn't hard. Just cuz he was big that don't mean shyt. Breh been in the house when we was out in the streets. These pro nikkas have 0 street smarts usually

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm a kewn because I want justice for a black father who was slain?

Where's will Smith gun? Where are the shots from his gun that were fired?

fukk nikka you such a c00n. I give a fukk if you a staff member. All your posts reek off lame ass fukk boy borderline Cac shyt. Corny ass Canadian nihhas. Smh

This nikka Will Smith was clearly the aggressor. Run up on a grown man and threaten his life brehs like these nikkas out here scared of you cuz you used to play in the league. These NFL cats living the silver spoon life since 8th grade trying to demo with cats who AINT GOT shyt TO LOSE

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Heres the thing....Will was not driving the car that hit the shooter correct? It was another person huh?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Will Smith did not have a gun, a knife, he did not touch the dude who killed him, he was not running towards him.

Being heated or being drunk, does not allow someone to kill you in cold blood