Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

Me too friend. Not because the shooter was big and black but because he dumped 8 shots into a family man and community contributor. Life tends to be more complex than we initially think. Teachable moment for everyone.

All of that stereotypical profiling of this big, dark black, burly man with locks and a Dashiki gotta be reigned in now. :usure:

I think we all used to clown the whole "wait for the facts" statement as cliched and a cop out, but if you've ever been a victim of the system and media spin, then you know "wait for the facts" is real.

still those entry wounds are reported to be in the back :patrice:

but this tragedy just appears to be even more senseless. As if that were even possible. :snoop:

I wrongly made some faulty assumptions.

Wait for the facts, brethren. @C-NICE @NYC Rebel

Daps
Looking at the video, why did will smith speed away?:patrice:

Probably was DUI:wow:

Crazy part is the cops likely wouldn't have been called over such a minor accident. There may not have even been any damage smh.

So sad one life was lost and another likely ruined over something so minor. :snoop:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:ohhh:

All of that stereotypical profiling of this big, dark black, burly man with locks and a Dashiki gotta be reigned in now. :usure:

I think we all used to clown the whole "wait for the facts" statement as cliched and a cop out, but if you've ever been a victim of the system and media spin, then you know "wait for the facts" is real.

still those entry wounds are reported to be in the back :patrice:

but this tragedy just appears to be even more senseless. As if that were even possible. :snoop:

I wrongly made some faulty assumptions.

Wait for the facts, brethren. @C-NICE @NYC Rebel
the only faulty assumption i'll cop to is being mad that he killed another black man while wearing a dashiki. that was fukking up my head. i expect more from conscious brothers. but i don't expect conscious brothers to not defend themselves against another black person so IF that's how it played out then he had every right to do what he did.

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only faulty assumption i'll cop to is being mad that he killed another black man while wearing a dashiki. that was fukking up my head. i expect more from conscious brothers. but i don't expect conscious brothers to not defend themselves against another black person so if that's how it played out then he had every right to do what he did.
Apparently its just whats hot in New Orleans right now, regular dudes rock it. @nawlinsnfinest speak on it

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas aint satisfied until you see a some shyt on an IPhone 7g camera in HD 1080p resolution :mjlol:

And even then you still might say he dinna do nuffin

Man man Hayes was rear ended (on video) .. Will left the scene of the accident (on video). Hayes called the police (on audio) Will said "He had a gun" (eye witness account) Will was drunk (soon to be released toxicology) Has a history of violence (public record)

But imma let ya'll cook with the he dinna due nuffin at all narrative:dame:..Ol 2+2 =5 ass nikka:upsetfavre:

The Levels to this just reduce me to :wow:....less Brolic and more Logic...would have saved this nikkas life...and minimized the fukkery...Alcohol might not have helped matters either...:ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Crazy part is the cops likely wouldn't have been called over such a minor accident. There may not have even been any damage smh.

So sad one life was lost and another likely ruined over something so minor. :snoop:
yup man is gone from his wife and 3 kids and was about to get an MBA from Miami this summer.
Former Saints player Will Smith was studying at Miami

and cardell is apparently at least an ok dude, business owner, father. fukked up all around.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's funny the same dudes who are saying dude is innocent and deserves to get off, wanted Zimmermans blood

Just because someone hits your cat and drives off doesn't mean you can take their life