Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
In a confrontation, when someone is bluffing that they got it on them thats as much as a threat as having the gun pointed towards your direction. Anything goes after that.
That may work if you a cop, in the real world thats gonna get u a murder charge. Judge gonna look at you like solve problems with guns, go do 25 to life :camby:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
With him being shot in the back it makes me think he turned to reach for a gun, in fact the way he was slumped over looks like he could have been reaching for the glove compartment. but they say their was no gun in smiths car, but he is friends with the police :patrice:
They photos of this?

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
It's funny if it was a cop who shot a unarm man who was reaching for something y'all would call for his head

Not me..I know how wild nikkas can get..

I'm always like wait for the facts of the investigation to come back.:whoa:. (check my rep)

to me.. 90% of these shootings are pretty justified.. (RIP Eric Garner, and Trayvon, but for the most part a lot of these other guys don't deserve the attention they got)

Rare end a hundred 100k truck of a real nikka and try and drive off like shyt is sweet., and then threaten me when Im tryna get insurance info.. Some of these dude just be asked for it :ld:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah.. I know.. .

Being drunk, hitting someones 100k truck, leaving the scene of the accident, and when confronted telling them you've got a gun and will use it is something very small and no big deal at all

:deadmanny:
Yeah..you should take someone's life over that, my bad!