Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This does change it imo. This whole time they been acting like dude bumped smith and was the aggressor. Now that we have video evidence that smith bumped dude and fled the scene you have to think about what frame of mind he was in, if he was drunk or threatening when approached etc. We can't say dude wasn't justified in shooting smith because WE DONT KNOW WTF HAPPENED once they started talking. Or what smith may have been saying or threatening dude with.

Anyway dude still probably do time, his lawyer probably can use my logic above and finesse shyt from a 1st degree to manslaughter tho. Bol lawyer need to go full johnnie conchron and say will smith may have had cte and all that cause the wife going spin it a certain way regardless of the facts

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
So: In a strange twist of events, investigators found surveillance video from three different businesses showing what appears to be a Hummer and a Mercedes SUV driving along Magazine Street. This could confirm what Cardall Hayes' attorney argued.

Just before 11:30 p.m., video shows a Hummer and then the Mercedes pass the intersection of Magazine and Washington. Fast forward to the intersection of Magazine and Jackson Ave, minutes before the shooting, and surveillance video shows a Hummer at the red light followed, again, by a Mercedes SUV.

Near the intersection of Magazine and St. Andrew, more surveillance video captures the Hummer stopping abruptly after possibly getting bumped from behind by a Mercedes SUV. The two vehicles stop for a moment, and the Hummer appears to try to pull over to the side of the road. Instead of stopping, the driver of the Mercedes SUV drives into the opposite lane of traffic and speeds away.

:ohhh:

All of that stereotypical profiling of this big, dark black, burly man with locks and a Dashiki gotta be reigned in now. :usure:

I think we all used to clown the whole "wait for the facts" statement as cliched and a cop out, but if you've ever been a victim of the system and media spin, then you know "wait for the facts" is real.

still those entry wounds are reported to be in the back :patrice:

but this tragedy just appears to be even more senseless. As if that were even possible. :snoop:

I wrongly made some faulty assumptions.

Wait for the facts, brethren. @C-NICE @NYC Rebel

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So about the back wounds.

If your life is in imminent danger you gon wait for the nikka to get his gun and start shooting first? :what:

Like BIG said "while your guns raisin mine is blazin"

I hear you man. It's touch and go, and we know if a man says "I'm done talking" before or after he says "I gotta gun" ... and you got kids especially, that's usually a green light. Not saying it's morally right. But that's just what it is.

A prosecutors argument could be that if the shooter wasn't pinned in, then he coulda just jumped in the Hummer and bounced after those alleged comments. Also, I don't know Louisiana's gun law and what level of threat legally justifies dumping on someone whose back was apparently facing the shooter in this situation.

But we know what has been justified in the streets, commonsensically and historically, although those justifications may or may not be legal.

Last edited:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Damn the passenger was actually in the know..knowing is half the battle... Wild situation, peep this from his fb
View image: Screenshot 2016 04 10 10 14 06
:ohhh:

And he probably won't be charged.. Other dude stayed on the scene and confessed
Yea seems them 2 dudes was good dudes man, this Screenshot was from the passenger fb, pretty good understanding of reality, fukked up situation

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So why did he shoot his wife?

I highly doubt the wife was an intended target.

if you've ever popped off, you know that strap gonna jump a little, as other posters have said... and especially if adrenaline is pumpin', you're a little nervous in full flight or fight... you're a novice shooter and hadn't popped off at anyone before ... and yes, you can let a whole standard clip go in a matter of seconds, and ricochets, shell fragments and strays can hit unintended targets.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESPN radio couple hours ago reported the shooter's gun was the only weapon at the scene :yeshrug:

edit: And that he had been shot in the back
In a confrontation, when someone is bluffing that they got it on them thats as much as a threat as having the gun pointed towards your direction. Anything goes after that.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
it is suspect Will was all buddy buddy with a pig whom's name was wrapped up in a police brutality/unjustified murder of a blackman(whom happen to be the shooters' father) but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was unaware or was just being courteous to the pig while not really fukking wit him like that considering i read he was a good guy whom gave back to the more disadvantaged(poor blacks) in the local community..i doubt that big ass nikka really felt threatened by Will and his wife((least of all considering) he was packing while they were unarmed...clearly the dashiki was following a trend and not cause this nikka had any type of knowledge of self..if dude was going to throw his life away like that he should have went after the swine whom murdered his father but this fake nikka chooess the easy route /plays right into what whitey wants and becomes another stastistic while taking another brother away from his family:aicmon:
Breh u sound like a egotistical fake righteous c00n. fukk have u done for the community, besides make a faux conscious black username and post on the coli? You still just a nikka

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
In a confrontation, when someone is bluffing that they got it on them thats as much as a threat as having the gun pointed towards your direction. Anything goes after that.

True.. it's like yelling bomb on a plane:ooh:

and then two seconds later

Man I was just fukking with y'all :sas2:

A threat is a threat regardless

I hope my man Hayes gets out of these.. No need to have two sets of fatherless children out here.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True.. it's like yelling bomb on a plane:ooh:

and then two seconds later

Man I was just fukking with y'all :sas2:

A threat is a threat regardless

I hope my man Hayes gets out of these.. No need to have two sets of fatherless children out here.
Body bluffin'...
Like others said its going to be the shooter vs Smith's wife+NOPD
Smith actually may have had a gun....trust police investigation brehs