Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With him being shot in the back it makes me think he turned to reach for a gun, in fact the way he was slumped over looks like he could have been reaching for the glove compartment. but they say their was no gun in smiths car, but he is friends with the police :patrice:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Surveillance video near Will Smith shooting shows possible hit and run: Fox 8

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Imagine you minding your own business and then this happens... and you follow in an attempt to get some insurance info and the driver is an irate(possibly drunk) 270 pound NFL player talm bout he got a some hot ones for you:ohhh:

Those charges finna get severely reduced or dropped altogether

How you figure? Now if there was video footage of Will Smith getting out his car and trying to attack dude or pulled out a gun you'd have something. Even though it was foolish to what appears to be a hit and run, it doesn't justify dude busting 8 shots into a car

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Surveillance video near Will Smith shooting shows possible hit and run: Fox 8

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Imagine you minding your own business and then this happens... and you follow in an attempt to get some insurance info and the driver is an irate(possibly drunk) 270 pound NFL player talm bout he got a some hot ones for you:ohhh:

Those charges finna get severely reduced or dropped altogether

Good fukkin grief. :snoop:

The only thing that will get him hemmed up is shooting ole girl. He's gonna get got for that one even if it's by accident.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Did Will Smith get shot in the back? I haven't kept up in the last 24 hours. Only way I can see this being a big deal was if Smith had a gun in the car.

Video apparently had him saying something along the lines of going to get his gun which is why the other cat said "I got mine too". :francis:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I can probably tell you what he was thinking.
"There's clearly no real damage here. I don't have time for this bullshyt." :francis:

my question is i wonder why cardell stopped. were they at an intersection? maybe i just can't see the traffic light or stop sign.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Cellphone video taken moments after former New Orleans Saints star Will Smith was shot dead recorded an unidentified bystander saying the athlete was the first to claim to have a gun.

The witness doesn’t name the men exchanging angry words — but he seems to accuse Smith of being the aggressor before he was killed in the Lower Garden District at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday.

“This guy was like, ‘Get out of the f–king car, I have a gun,’ ” the witness said allegedly of Smith in footage posted Monday by the New Orleans Times-Picayune.

“And he [supposedly then referring to suspect Cardell Hayes] goes, ‘F–k y’all, I got one, too,’ and he [Hayes] grabs a gun and shoots him [Smith] in the back. He’s dead.”

:francis:

Hit and run then tell a nikka you gon shoot him brehs :smh: