Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
No. And he didnt say that because he didnt have a gun as I already mentioned :comeon:

Where you in the back seat? :ohhh:

What's your source on this

No better than Tyrann Mathieu and the rest of those ESPN speculating "he didn't do nuffin" ass nikkas

The video is right in front of you.. watch it again:upsetfavre:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Where you in the back seat? :ohhh:

What's your source on this

No better than Tyrann Mathieu and the rest of those ESPN speculating "he didn't do nuffin" ass nikkas!

The video is right in front of you.. watch it again!
:what: We can only go on what's been reported. Suggesting otherwise is pure nonsense.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Looks like Will was following & tailgating the dude, and he made an ubrupt stop...

-so Will does a hit and run
-the guy calls police to report hit and run
-the guy follows him, gets out to try and get insurance information
-will gets angry and threatens him with a gun (according to the witnesses on video) and he shoots in self defense...and calls police himself, stays on the scene.

Yeah, I'm not a lawyer , but I'll play one on the Coli, he's getting off...

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
fukk all that. The shooter was the only one that had a weapon and he shot dude's wife too. Someone trying to flee from a fender bender doesnt give you the right to kill them and I dont know how you spin that into self defense unless they claim the shooter was outside of the car and Smith was tryna run him over or something. I dont think the evidence shows that as it was reported Smith was shot in the back.

How u talkin about what the evidence shows? You apart of the New Orleans police investigation? The Coli brehs :snoop:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
this video shows nothing that happened.

I don't often give out negs, but when I do, is to dumb ass nikkaz like you.

You nikkas aint satisfied until you see a some shyt on an IPhone 7g camera in HD 1080p resolution :mjlol:

And even then you still might say he dinna do nuffin

Man man Hayes was rear ended (on video) .. Will left the scene of the accident (on video). Hayes called the police (on audio) Will said "He had a gun" (eye witness account) Will was drunk (soon to be released toxicology) Has a history of violence (public record)

But imma let ya'll cook with the he dinna due nuffin at all narrative:dame:..Ol 2+2 =5 ass nikka:upsetfavre:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas aint satisfied until you see a some shyt on an IPhone 7g camera in HD 1080p resolution :mjlol:

And even then you still might say he dinna do nuffin

Man man Hayes was rear ended (on video) .. Will left the scene of the accident (on video). Hayes called the police (on audio) Will was drunk (so to be released toxicology) Has a history of violence (public record)

But imma let ya'll cook with the he dinna due nuffin at all narrative:dame:..Ol 2+2 =5 ass nikkas:upsetfavre:

The video doesn't show anything that has to do with the shooting you fukking moron.

Who cares about this nikka fleeing the s.cene he might not have had insurance lol

it's irrelevant to what happened. You posted like they had the confrontation on video, nothing in this video proves anything

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
The video doesn't show anything that has to do with the shooting you fukking moron.

Who cares about this nikka fleeing the s.cene he might not have had insurance lol

it's irrelevant to what happened. You posted like they had the confrontation on video, nothing in this video proves anything

Like I said there is a segment of the population of people like you who arent happy unless you see shyt happening on an HD iPhone camera in panoramic view

How about you use your brain instead of writing dumb shyt like "Oh, you don't have a video of the confrontation so :camby:

And leaving the scene of an accident after you just hit and ran a vehicle worth 100k is "irrelevant" :upsetfavre:

How about you :camby: and get the fukk out my thread you 2+2 equals 5 ass nikka

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Surveillance video near Will Smith shooting shows possible hit and run: Fox 8

Imagine your're alone driving minding your own business and then this happens... and in an attempt to get some insurance info from the driver you follow him That's when you come face to face with an irate 270 pound NFL player (possible drunk) talm bout "fukk all that insurance info I he got a some hot ones for you instead":ohhh:

No lawyer but Those charges finna get severely reduced or dropped altogether

Play bumper cars with nikkas who ain't got shyt to lose brehs

i thought he was driving a car

The guy who shot smith is bigger then him

6'6

Last edited: