Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Probably was DUI:wow:

It's the way society lately with all of this fake outrage over dumb shyt...

A nikka gets into a simple fender bender and the first thing he thinks is to run away because he can't stand the thought of his name being on ESPN.

With his history of DV not to mention the fact that he was just having dinner with a police officer

All that pressure mounts and his human instict of flight or fright took over

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So: In a strange twist of events, investigators found surveillance video from three different businesses showing what appears to be a Hummer and a Mercedes SUV driving along Magazine Street. This could confirm what Cardall Hayes' attorney argued.

Just before 11:30 p.m., video shows a Hummer and then the Mercedes pass the intersection of Magazine and Washington. Fast forward to the intersection of Magazine and Jackson Ave, minutes before the shooting, and surveillance video shows a Hummer at the red light followed, again, by a Mercedes SUV.

Near the intersection of Magazine and St. Andrew, more surveillance video captures the Hummer stopping abruptly after possibly getting bumped from behind by a Mercedes SUV. The two vehicles stop for a moment, and the Hummer appears to try to pull over to the side of the road. Instead of stopping, the driver of the Mercedes SUV drives into the opposite lane of traffic and speeds away.

:wow: its getting really spooky out here now

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Surveillance video near Will Smith shooting shows possible hit and run: Fox 8

Imagine your're alone driving minding your own business and then this happens... and in an attempt to get some insurance info from the driver you follow him That's when you come face to face with an irate 270 pound NFL player (possible drunk) talm bout "fukk all that insurance info I he got a some hot ones for you instead":ohhh:

No lawyer but Those charges finna get severely reduced or dropped altogether

Play bumper cars with nikkas who ain't got shyt to lose brehs

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
fukk all that. The shooter was the only one that had a weapon and he shot dude's wife too. Someone trying to flee from a fender bender doesnt give you the right to kill them and I dont know how you spin that into self defense unless they claim the shooter was outside of the car and Smith was tryna run him over or something. I dont think the evidence shows that as it was reported Smith was shot in the back.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
full

I stand corrected get Will smith outta here smh all that good he has done for the community will be tainted :snoop: he was clearly the aggressor and in the wrong. SMFH its EVIDENCE that he rear ended homie then pulled off after that its EVIDENCE from a outside witness of Will being the aggressor and saying he had a gun for the man who he hit and ran :mindblown: hate to say this but honestly I probably would have shot too damn:francis: he had kids man wtf was he thinking he is clearly wrong as hell.

concise

Veteran
Daps
being the aggressor and saying he had a gun for the man who he hit and ran :mindblown: hate to say this but honestly I probably would have shot too damn:francis: he had kids man wtf was he thinking he is clearly wrong as hell.

I can probably tell you what he was thinking.
"There's clearly no real damage here. I don't have time for this bullshyt." :francis:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
Had to double up on this mind just went to a bad place thinking. :snoop:Just wait until ESPN gets this report and for the love of god don't let it be alcohol in his system.:snoop: Headline Will Smith "Former Hero" for Saints; Uncontrollable Drunk Hits and Run Gets Himself Killed and Loving Mother Shot.:snoop: His kids have to live with this and on top of all of this he was asking for violence to be stopped in NOLA but he "boasting" about grabbing the heat.:snoop: On top of all of that bs he changed this other mans life forever:snoop: now he has to fight for his freedom by telling the world you was out of control committing crimes and threatening his life.:snoop: I tell you when they say wait for the facts :snoop: Fuk this ruined my night again

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
fukk all that. The shooter was the only one that had a weapon and he shot dude's wife too. Someone trying to flee from a fender bender doesnt give you the right to kill them and I dont know how you spin that into self defense unless they claim the shooter was outside of the car and Smith was tryna run him over or something. I dont think the evidence shows that as it was reported Smith was shot in the back.

What is that "someone" who happened to be drunk and irate said to you,

"Hey @GoddamnyamanProf I'm going to go to my car for my gun and kill you first"

Would he be justified then? :sas1::comeon:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
Had to triple up on this now thinking more. If he had stopped and got out the car the first time he could have probably told him who he was and he probably would have been a fan or dapped him up like man this shyt petty I got money too big homie I can get this fixed because he was a FOOTBALL player himself and his pops got killed on some fuk shyt. :mindblown: I'm so blown because all of this shyt could have been avoided numerous times.