Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
An active member of the New Zion Baptist Church, Fuller is known to attack his closing arguments with the thunder and passion of a preacher, often enthralling jurors and opposing counsel alike. He also has never been shy about speaking his mind, sometimes clashing with judges or playfully boasting about victories over Cannizzaro's troops.

Fuller received a Bachelor of Science degree in 1997 as a pre-med student at Mississippi's Jackson State University. But the Georgia native, and unabashed Atlanta Falcons fan, decided his true calling was in the legal world. He graduated in 2000 with his Juris Doctorate from the Loyola University School of Law.

Fuller began his career working as a public defender from 2001 until Hurricane Katrina in 2005. He also worked for the law firms of James Carter & Associates (2002-06) and for Haley & McKee (2006-10) before starting his own firm

Could this get any more nutty? Not that that matters but still.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to an undersized safety who couldn't stop smoking weed and almost threw his career away blame rap music before you hear the facts :comeon:

Surely if he was listening to Robin Thicke he wouldn't have been so confrontational
:mjlol: Honey Badger tryna spin this off into a motivational speaking series.

I'm sure this happened cause suspect was playing the new Future before it popped off :skip:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Back in 2010, Will Smith was arrested and charged with domestic battery for allegedly grabbing Racquel by the hair in a club in Lafayette, The Times-Picayune reported. Police said they got into an argument around 2 a.m. and he was seen pulling her down the street by her hair. The day after the arrest, Racquel took to Twitter to let people know that everything had been a big misunderstanding. “My husband and I are fine and this is all bs,” she wrote. She added that she loved Will Smith and that they are a strong couple. “Love conquers all,” she said. The charges against Smith were later dismissed after he participated in counseling and community service.

:wow:
I don't understand where people are getting "wife beater", this is domestic violence sure and wife beater could be a semantics thing but this incident while terrible Smith does show accountability and remorse went so far to participate in counseling and was still with his wife.

Smith still comes across as a good guy with a momentary lapse of judgement and not like a Greg Hardy level scum bag.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
SAS on first take:wow:
:what: I saw that bullshyt on YT just now, the only part that i agree with is athletes using their platform to bring awareness and possible change. However that sorry nikka didn't fool me for one second, he tried to use the black on black crime bullshyt(while admitting other races kill each other) and tried to say everyone suffered harsh prison sentences for drug offenses:snoop:. Whenever he tries to speak about the disadvantages black people go through he always tries to make it seem like everyone goes through it, yet when it comes to crime he has no problem singling us out.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Did Hayes see a gun in Smith's hand?
Did Smith explicitly say "I am going to retrieve the firearm in my vehicle?"

It is possible that "I'm done talking" was intended to mean
--"I am going to call the cops" or
--"I am going to lock myself in my vehicle, write down your plate number, drive away to safety, and then call the cops + my insurer" or
--"I am going to cry in the car."

If a and b are having verbal altercation, and b says "I'm done talking" while walking **away from** a,
then a reasonable person could interpret that utterance and that act as RETREAT -- not as a threat to escalate the verbal argument to a physical dispute.
Construe it as a threat, and the shooter's self defense claim still fails if the shooter used excessive force.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
He's off the case in May, I think fuller is set to take the bench as a criminal court judge.
From what I understand, his stint as a judge is just temporary. He'll be back on the case eventually.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Props to the few posters (myself included) who never let go of the self defense angle.

Will Smith not being the driver adds even more credence to Hayes SD story.

Why was Will going to the driver side of car?

Was his wife the DD because he was drinking too much?

Ay the end of the day, know your rights. You have a right to protect yourself brehs.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Not necessarily.

If a and b are having verbal altercation, and b says "I'm done talking" while walking away from a,
then a reasonable person could interpret that utterance and that act as RETREAT -- not as a threat to escalate the verbal argument to a physical dispute.

Construe it as a threat, and the shooter's self defense claim still fails if the shooter used excessive force.

According to the witness in the video, WS says: 'I'm done talking; I'm going to get my gun(or something)'. The shooter says I got one too, and then starts shooting.