Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
there was a lot of shyt talking, smith thought ol boy would fall back, he didn't and shot Smith in the back because smith walked back to the vehicle after saying "he was done talking" or something like that, not sure on the exact words.

:francis:

Let's hope not :francis:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Watch Will Smith shooting aftermath: 'My leg has been shot' (graphic language)

Here is a video taken right after the shooting. Will Smith wife is still on the ground screaming. Suspects look calm as shyt, and witness can be heard saying what he saw go down.

The eye witness account pretty much is right on with what I heard happen. see below.

This is from a credible source

Will was not driving, his body was found partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

His wife tried to calm him down , he pushed her down. And went back to the car. His wife got caught in the line of fire, she was not a target.

The shooter did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

there was a lot of shyt talking, smith thought ol boy would fall back, he didn't and shot Smith in the back because smith walked back to the vehicle after saying "he was done talking" or something like that, not sure on the exact words.
Saw this in the comments...Haven't watched video yet cause i'm on mobile. Can somebody verify this?
creolegaudet24 minutes ago

@lordbyron23 It sounds like the witness said that the victim said "I have a gun" and the shooter said "eff it, I have one too". That is at the very beginning of the video. Not taking sides but if someones says they have a gun and appear to enter their vehicle... Was that why he was shot in the back and side?

Mind you, I have no side in this. I will make a judgement when the facts come out.

This is tragic. I am heartbroken that this man's family will have to go on without him. This is a horrible situation.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Watch Will Smith shooting aftermath: 'My leg has been shot' (graphic language)

Here is a video taken right after the shooting. Will Smith wife is still on the ground screaming. Suspects look calm as shyt, and witness can be heard saying what he saw go down.

The eye witness account pretty much is right on with what I heard happen. see below.

This is from a credible source

Will was not driving, his body was found partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

His wife tried to calm him down , he pushed her down. And went back to the car. His wife got caught in the line of fire, she was not a target.

The shooter did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

according to that witness video, will said he was going to get his gun and the shooter said he had one too. :francis:

anyway people need to kill that bullshyt about it being a revenge killing because will smith had dinner with a captain NAMED in a suit for the wrongful killing of the shooter's father. not everyone named in a suit against a police dept is directly involved.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Yep it's very clear

So breh gets hit by a car and the car speeds off. He chases said car and calls 911. He then rear ends the car and exchanges words with Will Smith in which Will allegedly threatens to have a gun. Then dude shoots Will and waits for police to arrive :snoop:

:mjcry: breh this sad and senseless for both parties. Those poor kids of both men. shyt didn't need to go down like that :to:

broller

Veteran
Daps
is the dude ISIS and strapped with a bomb? wtf are they so scared for? scary ass cacs mane. notice the two brothers don't even have their guns up.

dude wasn't even charging at them. plus you got a plethora of cops surrounding you, how you gonna be so scared that a man without a gun is going to cause that much harm when he's just pacing back and forth and not even toward you.

:francis:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
A good lawyer can make it show that
1. WS has a history of aggressive uncontrollable rage like behavior
2. Client was in fear for his life
3. CREATE DOUBT that the accused should be convicted of 2nd degree murder

lets not forget the accused did stay at the crime scene...also waiting for toxicology reports

you nikkas don't understand if if shows that WS had ANYTHING in his system, along with the other things i laid out, the lawyer has a lot to work with....and don't let it be found out that WS had a gun on him:wow:
If the lawyer makes his client lose mad weight to look less ominous as well like Mark O Mara :wow:

Real talk..

If a lawyer can make a jury of 12 believe Zimmerman was afraid for his life because of a 17 year old kid that he out weighed by at least 100 pounds.. Just wait until they paint the picture of a 270 pound NFL DE with a history of domestic violence coming at you

:wow:

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: This dude is gonna walk brehs.

To recap:

1) Suspect's vehicle was rammed into first and he called 911
2) Suspect followed vehicle who rammed him(presumably Will's) got into a verbal confrontation and Will threatened that he would get his gun
3) Suspect fired after that interaction

If these facts confirm dude is beating the case. Sad story regardless, hate to see a father go like this. But the BCC (Black Coli Conservative) movement gotta tone it down and wait for the facts next time. Y'all were out here blaming hiphop, black on black crime, single mothers and everything else under the sun for the incident before you knew a thing :what:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

To recap:

2) Suspect followed vehicle who rammed him(presumably Will's) got into a verbal confrontation and Will threatened that he would get his gun

If these facts confirm dude is beating the case. Sad story regardless, hate to see a father go like this. But the BCC (Black Coli Conservative) movement gotta tone it down and wait for the facts next time. Y'all were out here blaming hiphop, black on black crime, single mothers and everything else under the sun for the incident before you knew a thing :what:
Not to mention automatically convicted dude that did it as well based off a picture....one dude said he looked like pure evil:heh:

I tried to tell these Coli nikkas but nooooooo, Shugg don't know shyt:dead:
Told them they would find out WS had a gun....when them toxicology reports come back:wow:

broller

Veteran
Daps

To recap:

plus he the defendant has an excellent lawyer

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

To recap:

If he had fired once or twice I think he could beat it, but 6-7 shots? The charges will get reduced but I think he'll do some time of a minor stint :slick:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)

To recap:

If this is indeed the case, then wow.