Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Its gonna be hard to not convict this dude
He shot one person dead and then went beyond that and shot someone else in the legs

Either way you can assume he meant for all the bullets to hit
6 or 7 attempts to kill
yeah he's going down
2nd degree murder and attempted murder

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is from a credible source

Will was not driving, his body was found partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

His wife tried to calm him down , he pushed her down. And went back to the car. His wife got caught in the line of fire, she was not a target.

The shooter did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

there was a lot of shyt talking, smith thought ol boy would fall back, he didn't and shot Smith in the back because smith walked back to the vehicle after saying "he was done talking" or something like that, not sure on the exact words.

shyt, homie is getting off brehs. :francis:

"I'm done talking" and he went back to his car? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:wow: This dude is gonna walk brehs.

To recap:

1) Suspect's vehicle was rammed into first and he called 911
2) Suspect followed vehicle who rammed him(presumably Will's) got into a verbal confrontation and Will threatened that he would get his gun
3) Suspect fired after that interaction

If these facts confirm dude is beating the case. Sad story regardless, hate to see a father go like this. But the BCC (Black Coli Conservative) movement gotta tone it down and wait for the facts next time. Y'all were out here blaming hiphop, black on black crime, single mothers and everything else under the sun for the incident before you knew a thing :what:

Yup, this shyt is over.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Drag the name of a murder victim through the mud because you watched one episode of How To Get Away with Murder think you understand the real world brehs

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
one time some dude literally ran me off the road and me and my friends chased him down and got out of the car to beat his ass :demonic: He went under his seat when i was approaching him and aimed a gun at me so i backed off :whoa: That day ended my road rage because you never know anymore in this day and age when someone might kill you on some dumb shyt:damn:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:

I think Will underestimated the brother and paid for it with his life.

wow, just wow.

Also as brehs pointed out earlier, the lawyer defending Hayes is no public defender, breh is a recently confirmed circuit judge.

:wow:

This is the lawyer
041116-will-smith-shooting-defense-attorney-john-fuller.vadapt.664.high.1.jpg

:leon:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An active member of the New Zion Baptist Church, Fuller is known to attack his closing arguments with the thunder and passion of a preacher, often enthralling jurors and opposing counsel alike. He also has never been shy about speaking his mind, sometimes clashing with judges or playfully boasting about victories over Cannizzaro's troops.

Fuller received a Bachelor of Science degree in 1997 as a pre-med student at Mississippi's Jackson State University. But the Georgia native, and unabashed Atlanta Falcons fan, decided his true calling was in the legal world. He graduated in 2000 with his Juris Doctorate from the Loyola University School of Law.

Fuller began his career working as a public defender from 2001 until Hurricane Katrina in 2005. He also worked for the law firms of James Carter & Associates (2002-06) and for Haley & McKee (2006-10) before starting his own firm

broller

Veteran
Daps
An active member of the New Zion Baptist Church, Fuller is known to attack his closing arguments with the thunder and passion of a preacher, often enthralling jurors and opposing counsel alike. He also has never been shy about speaking his mind, sometimes clashing with judges or playfully boasting about victories over Cannizzaro's troops.

Fuller received a Bachelor of Science degree in 1997 as a pre-med student at Mississippi's Jackson State University. But the Georgia native, and unabashed Atlanta Falcons fan, decided his true calling was in the legal world. He graduated in 2000 with his Juris Doctorate from the Loyola University School of Law.

Fuller began his career working as a public defender from 2001 until Hurricane Katrina in 2005. He also worked for the law firms of James Carter & Associates (2002-06) and for Haley & McKee (2006-10) before starting his own firm

this is going to be a high profile case and this lawyer, with that seemingly engaging personality and intelligence, may end up becoming johnnie cochrane lite