Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawyer gonna show heavy evidence in court of WS being a habitual wife beater, and show his client to have a clean record to create doubt and make the jury think that the "aggressive" WS made dude fear for his life

if i was lawyer i would tell dude to lose weight like zimmerman

They gone get this down to manslaughter, dude gone serve 5 and get out
:wow: Lawyer gonna have this dude running suicides in the boondocks, like he's getting ready for the combine.

Make him cut the dreads off too and the beard :mjpls:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A good lawyer can make it show that
1. WS has a history of aggressive uncontrollable rage like behavior
2. Client was in fear for his life
3. CREATE DOUBT that the accused should be convicted of 2nd degree murder

lets not forget the accused did stay at the crime scene...also waiting for toxicology reports

you nikkas don't understand if if shows that WS had ANYTHING in his system, along with the other things i laid out, the lawyer has a lot to work with....and don't let it be found out that WS had a gun on him:wow:
If the lawyer makes his client lose mad weight to look less ominous as well like Mark O Mara :wow:

:ohhh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lawyer gonna show heavy evidence in court of WS being a habitual wife beater, and show his client to have a clean record to create doubt and make the jury think that the "aggressive" WS made dude fear for his life
yeah everybody in here talking about how good a person WS was but it looks like the suspect was living right too...no priors, 30 yr old business owner, if he's asking for toxicology reports then he was probably the sober one that night.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol:

nikkaz watch Americstoryime story and think their Cochran

hair pulling incident was 6 years ago at a nightclub.

Client was in fear of their life? Yet they were the one with the weapon and Smith was shot in the back

Staying at the scene means nothing, where was he going to go with his big ass Hummer?

Ol George Zimmerman stayed at the scene he's innocent ass negro

A good lawyer can make it show that
1. WS has a history of aggressive uncontrollable rage like behavior
2. Client was in fear for his life
3. CREATE DOUBT that the accused should be convicted of 2nd degree murder

lets not forget the accused did stay at the crime scene...also waiting for toxicology reports

you nikkas don't understand if if shows that WS had ANYTHING in his system, along with the other things i laid out, the lawyer has a lot to work with....and don't let it be found out that WS had a gun on him:wow:
If the lawyer makes his client lose mad weight to look less ominous as well like Mark O Mara :wow:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:mjlol:

nikkaz watch Americstoryime story and think their Cochran

hair pulling incident was 6 years ago at a nightclub.

Client was in fear of their life? Yet they were the one with the weapon and Smith was shot in the back

Staying at the scene means nothing, where was he going to go with his big ass Hummer?

Ol George Zimmerman stayed at the scene he's innocent ass negro
Last I checked, that shot in the back could have been the LAST shot breh....

we gotta wait and see.
yeah everybody in here talking about how good a person WS was but it looks like the suspect was living right too...no priors, 30 yr old business owner, if he's asking for toxicology reports then he was probably the sober one that night.
And hes a father too I think

30 year old taxpaying business owner with no priors vs 34 year old NFL woman beater that may have been under the influence AND the aggressor

watch this lawyer work

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Young padawan even if he "self defense" by something unimaginable he's looking at 15plus years for attempted murder of Smith wife

Your nikka wont be walking free breh

Last I checked, that shot in the back could have been the LAST shot breh....

we gotta wait and see.

And hes a father too I think

30 year old taxpaying business owner with no priors vs 34 year old NFL woman beater that may have been under the influence AND the aggressor

watch this lawyer work

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Back in 2010, Will Smith was arrested and charged with domestic battery for allegedly grabbing Racquel by the hair in a club in Lafayette, The Times-Picayune reported. Police said they got into an argument around 2 a.m. and he was seen pulling her down the street by her hair. The day after the arrest, Racquel took to Twitter to let people know that everything had been a big misunderstanding. “My husband and I are fine and this is all bs,” she wrote. She added that she loved Will Smith and that they are a strong couple. “Love conquers all,” she said. The charges against Smith were later dismissed after he participated in counseling and community service.

:wow:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
A retired cop (who shot the shooter's mentally ill daddy years ago) was in the car in front of Smith's truck. The cop was in the car Smith's truck hit after it was rear ended by the shooter's Hummer. -____-

But Hayes probably didn't know who was in that leading car. Else he would not have wasted 2 bullets on the leg of Smith's wife. He'd have shot that cop dead and waited to be transported to the bing. IMAGINE WATCHING A MAN DIE AND THEN WAITING TO BE ARRESTED WITH THE MURDER WEAPON IN YOUR HAND, brehs. This is like...the plot of a seedy pulp fiction / noir book.

Any way ya slice it, this shooter had a grudge before the impact.

NOLA has a high crime rate some years. I need to start planning a trip to the deep South. It has been too long.

Last edited:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This is from a credible source

Will was not driving, his body was found partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

His wife tried to calm him down , he pushed her down. And went back to the car. His wife got caught in the line of fire, she was not a target.

The shooter did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

there was a lot of shyt talking, smith thought ol boy would fall back, he didn't and shot Smith in the back because smith walked back to the vehicle after saying "he was done talking" or something like that, not sure on the exact words.

Damn man, sad shyt :mjcry:

Watch Will Smith shooting aftermath: 'My leg has been shot' (graphic language)

Here is a video taken right after the shooting. Will Smith wife is still on the ground screaming. Suspects look calm as shyt, and witness can be heard saying what he saw go down.

The eye witness account pretty much is right on with what I heard happen. see below.

This is from a credible source

Will was not driving, his body was found partially in the vehicle. His feet were on the ground.

His wife tried to calm him down , he pushed her down. And went back to the car. His wife got caught in the line of fire, she was not a target.

The shooter did not know who was driving the vehicle, and did not have any sort of relationship with Will.

there was a lot of shyt talking, smith thought ol boy would fall back, he didn't and shot Smith in the back because smith walked back to the vehicle after saying "he was done talking" or something like that, not sure on the exact words.