Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here really blaming this on rap?! :dahell: smfh

RIP to that brotha!

Breh the coli is a place where folks just throw all types of shyt against the wall.

It is amazing how easily folks can get guns in America. I travel all around the world and in some of these countries getting a gun is as hard as getting a military tank or nuclear weapon here in America.

Now think about that shyt.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have better family structures to block the full extent of the negative influence.:troll:

White folks shoot up malls and schools and folks blame law makers and gun manufacturers.

Black folks kill folks on the street and folks blame poor black folks, single moms and rap music.

shyt makes no sense.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NFL nikka get killed and nikkas turn into farrakahn

Rappers trying to make a living and provide for their families just like athletes get killed and its :yeshrug:

Thing is man in Dallas this shyt happens all the time because we are one of the worst in the nation in road rage.

Case in point some white lady cut off a white dude on the expressway about 6 years ago. The man was so mad that he followed this lady for miles. He then began ramming from behind and eventually rammed her making her car flip over into on coming traffic.

The lady car gets hit by a 18 wheeler killing her and everyone in her car.

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
Breh the coli is a place where folks just throw all types of shyt against the wall.

It is amazing how easily folks can get guns in America. I travel all around the world and in some of these countries getting a gun is as hard as getting a military tank or nuclear weapon here in America.

Now think about that shyt.
Exactly. Any idiot with money can buy a gun. Anyway the report is saying it's road rage, but nikkas in here on some "he was probably listening to thug ass music" sounding like some damn c00ns smh.

NFL nikka get killed and nikkas turn into farrakahn

Rappers trying to make a living and provide for their families just like athletes get killed and its :yeshrug:

These nikkas nutty as hell! Sounding worse than Fox News smh

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
We're grown breh

But can you imagine 14-18/ year old who listen to this trash daily...I mean every hour...
I'm keeping my kids away from rap music
i listen to this trash daily u dont see me killing people :mjlol:

lame ass corny ass nikkas man
dead.png

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hip hop may not be the sole reason why dudes do this shyt but u lying to yourself if you don't think it's a factor. There's a spike in dudes abusing lean since future got hot. Coincidence? Even future said he doesn't do that shyt, it's just music but do people care? Nah...
:martin: how do you explain this sort of behavior before hip hop existed?